Author Topic: Elle1980 - Aberdeen  (Read 4414 times)


3 review(s) for Elle1980 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Organised a meet, got to the location, she cancelled in a weird angry way.

Contact details:


Not much to tell here - organised a punt with her while she’s in Aberdeen, texted her in the morning and agreed to a punt at 6pm for an hour.  Given location, told all that was included, price is £200, all fine.

Get to near her location, which near Morrisons, and text her to tell her I’ve arrived. This is about 5.55pm, so a few minutes early.  Get a text back from her saying, “I don’t work late, you know this, why you always wanting late appointments?”

I reply to say we organised this, she says, “I don’t work late, your always wanting late appointments”.  At this point, I realise it’s a waste of time and bail.  I don’t reply to that last one from her.

Apart from organising to meet this time— which she agreed to!! — I only had one previous interaction which was a text I sent in April which she never replied – which (I suppose in fairness) I’d sent at like 6.50pm.  But she’d never replied so I don’t even know she’d seen it.

No idea what happened here but even if she had wanted to see me for the punt, I wasn’t in the mood after getting a shit-o-gram from her about a time we’d agreed.  I can only guess she either was double booked or she made a mistake and misunderstood the time we’d agreed.

Offline Aberlad

I cancelled my booking thinking you had an awful experience … not disagreeing with the negative like but hey ho!

Interestingly, the postcode I was given is the opposite end of town from Morrisons … weird!

Offline bluetable

Sorry about that, bud.  Really not sure what is going on here with this one – such a strange experience overall. Maybe she mixed me up for someone else she's dealt with in the past and sent me on a wild goose chase?  Who knows.  TBH tho – her reaction makes me glad I didn’t hand her £200.

Offline Aberlad

Not too worry, I’ll look at it as money saved … my punting drought continues!

Offline bluetable

If it’s any consolation, you have had a drought — I’ve had famine caused by crop failures, five negatives in a row!!!!

Offline Biggun1986

Anyone got a contact number for her these days? AW profile says text to book in but there’s no number on her profile