Author Topic: Swingwithusduo pelton  (Read 7769 times)


21 review(s) for NEduo (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline jamesthecat

 External Link/Members Only
£230 1 hr
Meet happened a short time ago, done all through adultwork, but got immediate responses.

House isn't overlooked so quite safe I think
Both girls very pleasant and attractive, and ask like a genuinely nice couple
Upon entering was met with one of the girls and led upstairs where other was waiting.
They began kissing standing up, the then pulled me into a 3 way kiss, this went on for maybe 5 mins
Into bed where we discussed my preferences, basically what followed was an hour of them both sucking my balls and cock, I had one on each ball for a while, came 1st  time with one sucking my balls while the other sucked me dry, once I came they shared my cum with each other with a kiss, no one spat, no idea who swallowed lol.

After watching them eat eat other out they sucked another load out of me the same way but deepthroated this time.

Very nice couple, highly recommend a visit.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2024, 01:45:03 am by jamesthecat »

Online Upsndowns79

A bit of a drive for me but look like it might be worth the effort. Did you use AW e-mail or use the booking system as I see they have the slots on Monday/Thursday available.

Offline jamesthecat

I booked a time slot, then emailed

Online Upsndowns79

Cheers…….. looks like I’d need to take the plunge and book.

Offline BikerKing

I’ve seen them and I highly recommend them, defo worth a long drive

Online Upsndowns79

I’ve seen them and I highly recommend them, defo worth a long drive

I read your review and have a session scheduled…….. :wacko:

Online Thelatitude0

I read your review and have a session scheduled…….. :wacko:

You will not regret it, as the experience is out of this world.

 :D

Online Upsndowns79

Any hints and tips would be gratefully appreciated. Never done a duo before but these girls sound amazing.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Any hints and tips would be gratefully appreciated. Never done a duo before but these girls sound amazing.

Go with the flow, these girls are experts and will make sure you have an amazing time 👍

Online Upsndowns79


Go with the flow, these girls are experts and will make sure you have an amazing time 👍

Thanks mate…… read your review as well. I’m kinda nervous but in a good way. Will review on the other side.

Offline foreverchanges

Any hints and tips would be gratefully appreciated. Never done a duo before but these girls sound amazing.

They're the perfect duo if its your first time. Superb service and a pair of genuinely nice lasses. Enjoy.

Offline The Centurion 1

Thanks mate…… read your review as well. I’m kinda nervous but in a good way. Will review on the other side.

You won't be disappointed mate. I had the pleasure a few year ago, review posted.  Best bit of advice is to just go with the flow....they're highly experienced and know what they're doing.

Online Upsndowns79

Thanks for the responses…… it’s rare that you get such consistent feedback that carry’s no ego…..these girls are clearly special. I’m counting down the days.