Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange goings on  (Read 1249 times)

Gordo987

Had a Reverse Booking request on AW for today. Got one response from

External Link/Members Only

who I would have gone for (very nice tits) but she didn't answer my emails. Then I got a text from 'Jasmine' in Bolton saying I missed a 2.30 appointment. Only there is no jasmine in Bolton on AW. WTF?

Thats the second Reverse Booking I've tried and got nowhere except weirs stuff and offers that didn't match my requirements which were basically naturist massage with slow HR. No more RBs for me :thumbsdown:

Offline spartanwizard

Have you been to jasmines massage in Bolton . Think she is on Gumtree.  Try googling the number.

James999

Had a Reverse Booking request on AW for today. Got one response from

External Link/Members Only

who I would have gone for (very nice tits) but she didn't answer my emails.

She's probably hoping to get £1 from you viewing her PG, her feedback shows loads of "no shows" and "did not happen" so perhaps you had a lucky escape  :unknown:

Gordo987

She's probably hoping to get £1 from you viewing her PG, her feedback shows loads of "no shows" and "did not happen" so perhaps you had a lucky escape  :unknown:

Well I would have spent a quid if most of her PG pics hadn't got cock or dick in the title. No need to pay to look at something I piss through a couple of times a day.  :thumbsdown:

Gordo987

Have you been to jasmines massage in Bolton . Think she is on Gumtree.  Try googling the number.

Please tell me more about Jasmines. Have you got first hand experience?

Offline spartanwizard

I have been a long while ago from when she worked from a house in Farnworth, I believe now she has a shop near to the town centre but haven't visited the shop, so not 100% sure if it's the same girl.
Sh  does advertise on Gumtree though

Gordo987

What I am after is whether she offers any 'extras'  :cool:

Offline spartanwizard

She did provide extras for me and was offered B2B when i enquired not so long ago. Whether she has other girls working for her now that also provide this service im not to sure of.