External Link/Members OnlyThis happened almost two weeks ago
30 Min incall for £70
Semi detached house in Walker which is a dump
Definitely the girl in pics but a little chavy in real life
Meeting arrangements made by text and all coms very prompt and detailed
Went to address at pre arranged time and then received a text to say she was running 10 mins late. This turned out to be 20 before we managed to open the door and get inside. I was asked to go upstairs and get comfortable. Luna then re appeared and was wearing a cheap tartan skirt & hold ups & bra. She took the cash I’d put on the table and disappeared to stash it. After a min she reappeared and said she needed a wee and went to the bathroom. Had I know there was no toilet paper I’d definitely not gone down on her !!!
I asked her to sit on the bed and stroke my cock. After a while we both stripped and when I went down on her noticed a smell which definitely put me off !!!
Wanting to have a fuck we did doggy followed by mish to completion. Very disappointed that she had no tissues, wipes or bag to put used condom in. This is when asking for toilet paper I realised there was non.
I dressed and left after 20 mins but tbh she would have done anything I asked and was quite pleasant.
However I’d not return and having seen Ariana before from this agency expected better.
I did feedback my experience to the agency and they assured me that they would speak to her regarding my issues. Hopefully the service has improved??