Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexykittyxxx Burton on Trent  (Read 3949 times)

1 review(s) for sexy kitty xxxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only
Having wasted a couple of hours trolling through the dross on AW, I was running out of time so went for a local punt
The profile and confirming Texts looked promising.
Ok area with plenty of parking and a discrete entrance. Certainly the Girl in the pictures so no issues there Once inside and shown into the Working Room - The Cold Front Downstairs room with some Blinds but BROAD Daylight. she left the door open so we could listen to the film she'd been watching !
Quick strip and onto the Bed, I was freshly showered and Mouth washed and ready to go Despite the profile stating DFK not even a Peck on the cheek, Despite the profile saying OWO, on went the Condom, so no CIM as advertised. She tried to Deepthroat but "Did not like it" (again on the profile). Gave up so off with the Condom for a Tit Wank very poor, had to finish on her tits as she said not on my face - again Facial on profile.
All in all not the worst £50 Punt ever but confirmed everything I've ever thought about EE girls - waste of time

nwbrfc

Saw on the 5th also. Totally echo the OP's experience. No french kissing, no OWO. Her only saving grace was that she took a hard pounding in doggie with no complaint.

Other thing was that when I pulled out, I got a nose full of pussy smell. It had been ok when I was licking in, so obviously deeper in it's not so nice.

My review would've been negative.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thank you for putting your new profile up so punters can see that you changed your profile so men are aware that you are the girl above who lies but why not address the comments above.  Why state you offer these services on your profile yet as soon as you have the money refuse to offer them?

You cant blame that on your old pimp as he wasn't in the room with you so perhaps you can explain why you took money of both the above men and then refused to offer the services agreed

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Thank you for putting your new profile up so punters can see that you changed your profile so men are aware that you are the girl above who lies but why not address the comments above.  Why state you offer these services on your profile yet as soon as you have the money refuse to offer them?

You cant blame that on your old pimp as he wasn't in the room with you so perhaps you can explain why you took money of both the above men and then refused to offer the services agreed

Very clever of her to market her new profile..... in an old thread where she received what most members here would see as a Negative Review!!!!

Offline Ramone78

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Its not very bright to update your profile on a less than positive review and also not answer the concerns stated or even apologise for lying about services

HornyKittyxxx

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Your a girl why you care

I care because for some reason we all get pre judged by the prossies who rip punters off or mess them around or lie on their profile so punters assume all of us to be the same.  I care because I am in an industry with little to no trust as it is as things like this make it worse. 
Some clients end up being quite rude on the phone as they assume we are all lying about everything due to some prossies lying about age/size/services etc. 
Even non punters i.e. civvie people assume all prossies are lying scamming bitches as they have heard so many stories about it
That's why I care. 

Some of us are trying to raise the public perception of this industry and prossies lying or scamming or cutting time  etc make that so much harder as they show the typical stereotype to be true

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I care because for some reason we all get pre judged by the prossies who rip punters off or mess them around or lie on their profile so punters assume all of us to be the same.  I care because I am in an industry with little to no trust as it is as things like this make it worse. 
Some clients end up being quite rude on the phone as they assume we are all lying about everything due to some prossies lying about age/size/services etc. 
Even non punters i.e. civvie people assume all prossies are lying scamming bitches as they have heard so many stories about it
That's why I care. 

Some of us are trying to raise the public perception of this industry and prossies lying or scamming or cutting time  etc make that so much harder as they show the typical stereotype to be true

+1.

Hear hear.

Offline Ramone78

Your a girl why you care

In those few words you summed up why we punters dislike EE Girls

HornyKittyxxx

Never se you any portal. What service you want just for 50£   :coolgirl:

Offline Turtle Z

You'll be offering £20 blow jobs soon so enjoy the £50's while they last. But hey , you a skank, why you care?

Offline Ramone78

Why not put a note by your prices saying its only £50 (sorry in EE speak 50£) so its going to be  poor Service ?  :scare:
Better yet find a job you're good at

HornyKittyxxx

How you against me so I against you

HornyKittyxxx

If you con say anything good better don't say anything if someone it's good person nice to me I do best

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The best way to get on is to offer all clients who pay you the same service. You are basically saying if you don't like them they get a crap service but if you think they are nice you give a nice service. That's not how it works. If you take their money you treat them all the same. It's really very simple