Author Topic: Tima sexy party 89 - Aberdeen  (Read 1014 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7873525) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline mattmugwump

External Link/Members Only

First things first - I have reviewed this girl before, but this was a massage meet rather than FS so thought it warranted another one.

She was located in the Rosemount area when I met with her, a little difficult to find the door but a serviceable flat that was clean. She looked exactly the same as last time, and I have to say that her pictures on AW do nothing for her... as was pointed out before it makes her look a little mannish, or even a post-op TS, but on close inspection that is not the case :)

We discussed the booking, 30 mins for £70 which was a massage with OWO. She was pushing me towards FS, but I was just after that, and although she looked a little upset she wasn't getting any this didn't in any way affect the service she provided. Paperwork done, and clothes off she started with the massage, it wasn't really up to much and was more 15 or so mins of stroking and teasing but that was kind of what I had in mind, so was happy to let her get on with it. Once flipped over she gave a wee wet wipe over my groin then started to kiss around my cock, and over my nipples until moving back down and starting OWO. She's not bad at it, not the best but it was more than good enough for me. Just as I was away to cum, she pulled away and finished me by hand, which was fair enough as CIM was not agreed upon.

She cleaned me up, and once dressed we cuddled and kissed goodbye, with her saying she hoped to see me again soon.

All in all, an average massage appointment with a reasonable OWO finish so I was a happy camper.