Author Topic: BlondeSummer - Guildford.  (Read 2849 times)


14 review(s) for PoshSummer (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline personofinterest

A low neutral.

All comms was over SMS with detailed information regarding finding her accommodation.

Summer's profile is accurate. Summer is around 5ft 9in tall and slim. Summer has a tidy body and had some makeup on. She looks better in person than her pictures. I can't really determine breast sizes. I guess they a size C. Summer is certainly pretty and would be a head turner in any public space. However, I found the meeting somewhat underwhelming and I felt Summer wanted to move things to the finale too quickly. Summer was not keen to kiss (lips only) and kept pulling back. Attention to my balls was also light and brief. Oral was fine. Summer permitted fingering on her and sex was covered.

Summer's GFE fee is 30mins/£130, 45mins/£150, 60mins/£200.

Given previous positive reports, I guess we didn't 'click'. Hence, perhaps YMMV.

Summer's profile is down for now, I'd imagine she's taking a break.


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online TheAnonymousChipmunk