Author Topic: NiaJones Liverpool  (Read 1122 times)


4 review(s) for NiaJones (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only
£120 for h/h

I saw this girl last week for the second time - or did I?

I saw her a year ago and the experience was magic, she was exactly the kind of girl I like, black with big tits, very compliant and worked hard in the booking. I noticed at the time that her skin was very dark - again, something I really like. She didn't charge extra for kissing and the DFK was superb. I fucked her in cowgirl for a while, then she jumped off and sucked my dick for a little longer before we finished off in doggy.

Last week's experience was very different. It was at a different city centre location, her skin seemed lighter, her tits were pierced and significantly smaller and she absolutely wouldn't kiss unless I paid an extra £30, which I didn't, she's dear enough.

The biggest difference was in her manner. The first time she was willing and compliant, this time she was very much in control. The oral and sex (in mish) were ok but I was disappointed after my first experience with her.

I actually think it was a different girl. Won't see again.