Author Topic: SCARLET_SWEET (now RAISSA_PARTY) - Manchester  (Read 952 times)


8 review(s) for SCARLET_SWEET (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Move it here please

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=37466

I met her in Manchester. She looks exactly like her pictures, and she has a great figure. However, I was disappointed with the service.

I initially booked a half-hour session for £90. She started with a lap dance and oral, then moved to cowgirl and another position, which only lasted about 5 minutes. She began the session around 9:57 p.m., but by 10:02 p.m., she had already moved through several positions, seemingly trying to rush me to finish.

I requested a few different positions, including doggy and missionary, but after only about 13 minutes, she put on her cardigan, which was a bit off-putting. I lost interest, but she tried to rush things along by encouraging me to finish quickly. By this point, I wasn’t really in the mood, so I told her to try something different to help me finish. She allowed me to touch her, but overall, the experience felt rushed and lacked connection. I didn’t feel any real effort from her, and it seemed like she was just focused on finishing quickly.
Tried fingering no
Can’t choke


If you’re looking for a brief encounter, it might work, but for me, there was no connection or real effort. I won’t be booking with her again.


Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Why not just post the profile link to who you met?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I assume?

Met her
External Link/Members Only, yeah your right can you move it there please
Thanks
« Last Edit: November 02, 2024, 09:16:06 am by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Met her
External Link/Members Only, yeah your right can you move it there please
Thanks

Have indexed it with AW number.  If you include the full AW link in future reviews one of us will index them so they link up.