Author Topic: Sweet Thai Laila - Preston  (Read 1739 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7192394) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Willcoach23

Was working in Preston for a few days so following a screening of AW on the available SPs in the area, I felt slim pickings.  Laila did have some good reviews and I thought, not done this before so lets try the naked b2b massage with full service, which she describes on her AW profile. Meet happened mid October.

Fired off a text around midday for a late afternoon booking, about 20 mins later back came the usual list of extras (this nearly put me off).  £80 hh, then £20 Kissing and £20 owo.  Making this quite steep in my opinion as I would normally want both.  Anyway it was the naked b2b, OW, RO and sex I was after so I kept it to £80.

She was working from a terraced house just off Blackpool Road in the Tulketh area.  Easy to find and lots of off street parking.

She then text me the house number a few mins before the meet time.  Usual behind the door trick, guided me to an upstairs front room (did not see anyone else in the property).  I had already asked for a shower, given a towel and stripped off.  Back in the room and it was too dark, so opened the blinds a little so we could at least see each other.

Laila had some type of body stocking on and leather garment.  I was then asked to lay down on my front for the massage, I thought she would lose some of the clothes, she unzipped the leather garment down and only exposed her breasts.  A bit of lotion applied and I did feel her tits rubbing across my back and between my legs.  Then turned over and onto my front, a bit more of the same.  I asked her to remove the leather garment which she happily did.  She then had this stocking type thing on with a crotch hole.  Anyway I was done with the disappointing b2b massage as it was hardly naked and was doing nothing for me.

She then applied the condom for the OW, this was extremely good and to be honest had I gone with OWO I think I would of exploded too soon.

I asked her to take off this stocking thing, she then exposed this banging body, nice enhanced tits in good proportion with a slim body - god knows what she was covering up.  She laid on the bed completely naked (what a sight) and said 'you can do what you want with me'.  Wow really!

I then started RO on her, she was absolutely clean and fresh and this was great, I was there for a good while.  She absolutely loves cock, and wanted me to be in 69, so in her mouth again it goes.  I was getting really deep with the licking and sucking, I felt myself edging and thought I am going to explode here.  So out of her mouth the cock goes and I came up for air, laid alongside her and entered a couple of fingers, this was turning her on, after a minute her mouth was wide open and she wanted the cock again.  I tried to kiss her, but she pointed to the cock.

So back in her mouth it goes and I returned to licking and sucking.  I am afraid, I exploded and far too soon.

But wow, what a lady, what a body.  I would definitely return.  Next time, no b2b massage, manage the oral better and make sure we had sex.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Invincible_me

Thanks for the review. Looks like you enjoyed a lot. Its been ages I havent been able to have fun. Planning to soon.
Quick question. Was she shaved or waxed down there or bushy?

Offline Willcoach23

She was completely shaved and smooth.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
In Kirkham at the moment
She certainly picks some less-likely places to work

Offline cheshireknobb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 289
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
In Kirkham at the moment
She certainly picks some less-likely places to work

Another lady you stalking
Banned reason: Repeated accusations against another member, request for evidence ignored.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline cheshireknobb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 289
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Banned reason: Repeated accusations against another member, request for evidence ignored.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Another lady you stalking
What's the issue with stating a location listed on her profile that isn't mentioned in the review about this SP?   :unknown: