External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+447387851828
This was a car meet (at her suggestion ) as she couldn’t do incalls and I couldn’t do outcalls
Initial contact by Aw message then txt
Met her at a location she specified , good comms, decent looking girl with big knockers ,drove under her guidance to a car park of a place fairly nearby which was deserted
I suspect full service is certainly possible but as I’m an old git (far too old for shagging in cars) and I’d already said in messages I only wanted a blow job
So she got to work on the little fella, non toothy and reasonably deep , sucked me from flaccid to nice and hard but she pre warned me she doesn’t do CIM so when I was ready to cum she finished me off with her hands , she’d actually brought tissues with her too which makes a change.
Cleaned myself up and dropped her back off, she was a little more chatty on the way back , strong southern accent , was telling me how much she was in love with up here

Decent BJ which was only spoiled by the lack of CIM but she’s transparent about that so fair enough
£60 for about 25 mins , no rushing or clockwatching on her part
Bb