Author Topic: Billie - Preston VIP  (Read 1406 times)

Offline awmanc2020

External Link/Members Only

I thought my last punt was bad, but this one was even worse unfortunately.

Since I had a good time with Cindy last time, I thought I’d try my luck at VIP again as I will be on a break from this hobby for a while due to a change in personal circumstances. WhatsApped the number on the website and got a description of Billie which sounded good, so I went ahead and booked an hour @ £100.

Got there and liked what I saw, blonde, young, B cup but nice tits. I had a quick shower and was in the room with Billie. She came across quite friendly and asked what I liked, and I said I’m happy to go with the flow, which is pretty much what I said to Cindy, but how wrong I was. She said she needs to know because a lot of things are extras, unless I want the most basic service for 1 hour. I thought ok I can reduce the time if it means I can do kissing and rimming on her. Her response was she doesn’t like rimming on her but I can do it if I want - with that attitude I said no and let’s just stick to the original plan as it sounded too complicated as I wasn’t that fussed about much extras - in hindsight I should’ve asked for a list of every extra because of what happened later.

Started with some covered oral which was good to start but her technique is mostly to have her mouth covering the head only and use tongue to stimulate. This felt quite nice to start but as I got hornier, there was less sucking action and more of this stay on the head action. I was also told not to touch her hair because ‘hand oils make them wet by the end of the day’. I still got hard in the end so I asked her to get on top and she was actually good at this. Did this for 5 mins then went to doggy which I then came in the bag.

Lied and chatted for about 5-10 mins and she was actually pleasant to chat to.

After a few more mins she asked if we wanted to go again and it was back to the head only oral. She then asked me to get on top of her. Up until this point, my rating was a very light positive, however, from here on in my rating just kept going downhill - she kept her legs together as I got on top and said I can’t do body to body during sex that’s extra - so I was forced to have essentially half of my cock having sex with her because I couldn’t get deep enough with her two legs blocking everything. I suggesting doing doggy again which I did for 5 mins and half way through she needed more lube. I then suggested she finishes me by going on top and she refused and said she is too sore now and she’s working until 8, so she will finish me with hand relief… without wanted to cause drama I said ok and let her do this, although she was a little too vigorous at times so I took over and this is when the rating fell off a cliff. Bear in mind our position - me lying on the bed, her directly in front of me with both legs directly next to either side of my cock. Upon finally having to get myself off, I tried to keep everything straight but with her legs directly on either side, a little bit of cum went just above her ankles - she blared out at this point that ‘cumming on my body is extra!’. I’ve never got lost a boner so quick in my life as she jumped off the bed, wiped her ankle, completely stopped talking to me, and sat in the corner of the room. I apologised profusely about 10 times as I genuinely wasn’t aiming on her at any point, but her response to everything was just to laugh and she didn’t say any words. Eventually she wasn’t having any of it and essentially said I punters ‘shit on her’ with taking the piss on doing extras and not paying for them… I quickly cleaned myself up, apologised again and got dressed. Limited response from her during this point and she essentially told me how to leave.

Half way through this whole ordeal I knew it wasn’t a good punt, but it was acceptable. Perhaps my experience with Cindy was more of an exception than the rule at VIP, but this experience had me simmering for a while. I am not the one to take the piss and try on anything without paying for it, but to not be made aware and have been put in a position where said ‘extra’ could feasibly happen without control, I think is taking the piss. It’s a real shame to have to pause this hobby with such a bad experience!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2024, 02:31:06 pm by awmanc2020 »

Offline Atlas1957

Thanks for the review/warning.

It is a shame there is no profile/pictures for her so it will be easier to spot her when she inevitably shows up somewhere else.

Offline awmanc2020

Thanks for the review/warning.

It is a shame there is no profile/pictures for her so it will be easier to spot her when she inevitably shows up somewhere else.

VIP are absolutely shocking when it comes to pictures of SPs. I think I asked over 5 times for either pictures or description of her before they finally sent me a line on her. Saying that, the receptionists in person are actually v friendly.

Few bits I missed from my review now that I have calmed down:

- She said she only works there on Thursdays
- She does not perform any oral on balls
- She lauded the fact she has lots of regulars who ‘are good to her’ and she is a ‘regulars girl’. I don’t blame those regulars of hers, she is an attractive girl, however it feels like unless you’re willing to pay for everything she considers an extra, you are likely to be met with the second rate service
- She is 420 friendly and seemingly does it for mental health reasons. I don’t have a problem with this, although I don’t partake in this personally, but it might bother others

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Sounds like someone trained in Cookson St, Blackpool

Offline Southernbloke

What a crap punt OP . One of those that makes you think “ why bother?” .

Offline Duke of Earl

VIP are absolutely shocking when it comes to pictures of SPs. I think I asked over 5 times for either pictures or description of her before they finally sent me a line on her. Saying that, the receptionists in person are actually v friendly.

Few bits I missed from my review now that I have calmed down:

- She said she only works there on Thursdays
- She does not perform any oral on balls
- She lauded the fact she has lots of regulars who ‘are good to her’ and she is a ‘regulars girl’. I don’t blame those regulars of hers, she is an attractive girl, however it feels like unless you’re willing to pay for everything she considers an extra, you are likely to be met with the second rate service
- She is 420 friendly and seemingly does it for mental health reasons. I don’t have a problem with this, although I don’t partake in this personally, but it might bother others

Call me naive, but what is 420 friendly?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Call me naive, but what is 420 friendly?

Cannabis lover
But don't take it any further - discussion of drugs is banned on the site

Offline Blackpool Rock

VIP are absolutely shocking when it comes to pictures of SPs. I think I asked over 5 times for either pictures or description of her before they finally sent me a line on her. Saying that, the receptionists in person are actually v friendly.

Few bits I missed from my review now that I have calmed down:

- She said she only works there on Thursdays
- She does not perform any oral on balls
- She lauded the fact she has lots of regulars who ‘are good to her’ and she is a ‘regulars girl’. I don’t blame those regulars of hers, she is an attractive girl, however it feels like unless you’re willing to pay for everything she considers an extra, you are likely to be met with the second rate service
- She is 420 friendly and seemingly does it for mental health reasons. I don’t have a problem with this, although I don’t partake in this personally, but it might bother others
Yeah i've not been for ages as there aren't pics or even descriptions of new girls on their website, a shockingly bad way to promote a business  :thumbsdown:

The 420 bit and mental health sound right as she appears a bit paranoid, shame as her description sounds good but she sounds a bit flaky