Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet&kinky nicole (Warren street)  (Read 5168 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
OWO
Kissing,
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour 

Comm's: Text @ 10:30am replied by midday and her English is good. She may be a teenager but held a conversion well (not that I'm very good at it)   :unknown:

Location: Flat in block, not far from Warren street (tube) with in 5 mins walk. Not really a problem for me (North London has worse places to visit)

I called 10 mins before the set time and she was ready for me  :thumbsup:

Sweet looking girl, but I tried to mix it up and let her take the lead. Had to change back after   :blush:

However, there is a catch: she is a very, very passive girl. That would be a great attraction for many men I’m sure, but personally I prefer a ‘woman’ to a girl any day.

Once safely inside, the flat is perfectly fine and Nicole’s room is a typical teenagers room: crap everywhere.

May be I got lucky because the room clean

Would I return? Not sure, as personally I prefer a bit more of a balance between submissive and domineering in a girl, basically somewhere around the middle of the spectrum (Nicole is definitely more towards the submissive side), but I'd still easily rate this punt as a positive. It's merely my own personal preference that puts me off going back.

I would agree

Did feel a little rushed at the end (next punter due) but I did turn up a little early.

Would I visit again: Yes not a bad punt by any means but could be better, still a positive :music:

Offline The_Don

Well I found my self back @ nicole's but didn't pop, still had a good time but really needed 2 hours with her! (Dam I'm getting slower)  :music:

Next punter was due, and I over run a little. Not sure if its; a good or bad thing. But I think he was waiting outside the building, as I walked out and checked my phones   :unknown:

Anyone else had this happen or have you ever see another board member or punter and known what has about to happen? (next one in or you seen the one before out)

west8

Comm's: Text @ 10:30am replied by midday

Seems the rush of punters to Nicole has slowed to a trickle. Others have reported no difficulty in arranging a same day meet.

Until two weeks ago, the receptionists phone was never even switched on before 12 noon - and then Nicole was only available 'tomorrow'.

I guess that the reviews, taken collectively, do demonstrate one thing: she's a beauty, but far from anything special in bed.  :(

Offline The_Don

Seems the rush of punters to Nicole has slowed to a trickle. Others have reported no difficulty in arranging a same day meet.

Until two weeks ago, the receptionists phone was never even switched on before 12 noon - and then Nicole was only available 'tomorrow'.

I guess that the reviews, taken collectively, do demonstrate one thing: she's a beauty, but far from anything special in bed.  :(

Text @ 10:30, answer by midday, punt @ 14:00 (allowed me travel by tube + food time)

After the most resent punt I tried to book another hour but she was fully booked all - day

Starby

I was the 3pm following you Don - but you definitely did not see me outside as I arrived at five to 3 and was in the lounge havign a cup of tea with Daria( who is also gorgeous)

At least I know now who the bastard was who kept me waiting for 15 minutes - next time keep to your time!! (hahahaha - only joking!!)

Had 2 hours with Nicole and it was amazing - going back next week for some more - I could kiss her all day!

Offline The_Don

I was the 3pm following you Don - but you definitely did not see me outside as I arrived at five to 3 and was in the lounge havign a cup of tea with Daria( who is also gorgeous)

At least I know now who the bastard was who kept me waiting for 15 minutes - next time keep to your time!! (hahahaha - only joking!!)

Had 2 hours with Nicole and it was amazing - going back next week for some more - I could kiss her all day!

sorry about that (waiting 15 min extra) I did over run! May be the other person was their to see Daria  :unknown:

As for Daria? link please.

May I ask did you visit 5.11.2014?

Offline SamLP

I tried to book Daria today, she was available way later than I was wanted. In fact I had one of those shitty days where every backup plan was either fully booked or were available at a time I couldn't make. I gave up after attempting to book 6 different girls with no success :(

Offline The_Don

Well I found my self back @ nicole's (again) had 2 hours with her.  :music:

She was happy to play a bit more (less passive) this time round :thumbsup:

A good punt again!

Once done I needed to eat (IMHO: can't go wrong with a punt and a munch then a punt again) so I walked to china town. Only 15 mins away.

Offline The_Don

I tried to book Daria today, she was available way later than I was wanted. In fact I had one of those shitty days where every backup plan was either fully booked or were available at a time I couldn't make. I gave up after attempting to book 6 different girls with no success :(

Yes I've had days like that, phoning around and no joy :manhater:

Starby

sorry about that (waiting 15 min extra) I did over run! May be the other person was their to see Daria  :unknown:

As for Daria? link please.

May I ask did you visit 5.11.2014?

Yes -I was there on 5th - 3pm to 5pm - although this turned into 320 - 520 because of the knob before over-running - oh! That was you Don! Hahahaha

Thought Daria was fit - spoke great english is most definitely worth a visit!

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

So has anyone seen Daria, she looks hot. If so does she offer anal as per her likes list and is it an extra charge?

Offline The_Don

Yes -I was there on 5th - 3pm to 5pm - although this turned into 320 - 520 because of the knob before over-running - oh! That was you Don! Hahahaha

Thought Daria was fit - spoke great english is most definitely worth a visit!

External Link/Members Only

lol its was feeling good with her

Sounds like you had a good time with her :hi:

Starby

lol its was feeling good with her

Sounds like you had a good time with her :hi:

I didnt have an appointment with Daria - we had a cup of tea and a chat while Knobby Don (:-)))was still in with Nicole.

Nicole has such "fuck me" eyes

Offline The_Don

I didnt have an appointment with Daria - we had a cup of tea and a chat while Knobby Don (:-)))was still in with Nicole.

Nicole has such "fuck me" eyes

Sorry I meant you're time with Nicole was good? as for the eyes :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

So has anyone seen Daria, she looks hot. If so does she offer anal as per her likes list and is it an extra charge?

Sorry anal not really my thing.

She looks ok in PG. I would

Hope her service is good! but still not as smoking as nicole  :kissgirl: Then again I've punted W/G that don't look hot but offer a really good service. But as with most things: different horses for courses   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:22:37 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Offline MrSmiley

Daria charges an extra 40 for anal. Overall daria service is way better than submissive Nicole's. Just don't let her talk too much!

Offline The_Don

Daria charges an extra 40 for anal. Overall daria service is way better than submissive Nicole's. Just don't let her talk too much!
indeed I will visit Daria from now on. Just having lunch after 2 hours with her. Back soon for round 4. As for talking she full of surprises  :thumbsup: