Author Topic: sexyleah1201x - Ipswich  (Read 4540 times)


8 review(s) for sexyleah1201x (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only

Met Leah for a 30 minute incall recently £80 no extras charged.

Location - A dire flat in a fairly run down looking part of Ipswich, plenty of on road parking. The place stinks of stale smoke and is not clean, purposely fitted room, again a bit grotty.

Looks - In good shape, definitely a little older than advertised but she looks after herself.

Action - Fairly robotic, light kissing, OWO, RO, sex in multiple positions.

Really wanted this to be a good punt, but left feeling I wanted more, can't fault the effort but just not my cup of tea.


Offline Blackvanman

If she's not your cup of tea, then I would recommend Sue from Ipswich. Very attractive mature lady. Mid 40's. Her place is very clean and she gives a top notch service. I've never been disappointed with her. Check out her website. External Link/Members Only

Offline cheek

You've not reviewed her?

Is this an advert for her? Seems a bit odd to comment on a review with a "recommendation"

Offline Blackvanman

Well Cheek I have reviewed her in the past. And no it's not an advert. I feel she provides a very good service. Just passing on information that might be useful to the group. I think it's your reply that's a bit odd. The purpose of this forum is to exchange information. I think I've done that. Appears your purpose is to find fault and make trivial comments. Stick to saying things that might benefit others.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Well Cheek I have reviewed her in the past. And no it's not an advert............

I can't see any review by you for Sue, unless you mean this fanboy thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385913.0

but even there you say it's not the original Sue, and she's in Downham Market  not Ipswich
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 11:40:11 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackvanman

I can't see any review by you for Sue, unless you mean this fanboy thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385913.0

but even there you say it's not the original Sue, and she's in Downham Market  not Ipswich
Thanks and yes that's the thread I was referring to. I thought I'd done it as a review. To clarify, my comments were about the current Sue not the original one that worked from Martlesham Heath. The current Sue worked in Needham Market not  Downham Market. She's now in Ipswich. I'm booked to see her next week. I'll do a review then.

Offline oneeyesnake

BVM, can I confirm one thing. Are you looking to compare a WG providing massages (+HR) vs a WG providing FS?
Apologies in advance if I have got it wrong.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2024, 01:26:42 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Blackvanman

BVM, can I confirm one thing. Are you looking to compare a WG providing massages (+HR) vs a WG providing FS?
Apologies in advance if I have got it wrong.
I'm not comparing.  Just recommend that Cheek give Sue a try. For the half hour price they both provide the same service. Make of that what you will. Cheers

Offline Mr.Originality

I'm not comparing.  Just recommend that Cheek give Sue a try. For the half hour price they both provide the same service. Make of that what you will. Cheers
If you've seen her, would it be possible to do a proper review ? Ideally with how much you've paid, service offered, any extras etc. I am interested in trying to book Sue as well. Thank you

Offline coop0337

BVM interested to see one of your full reviews for sue. im going this week to see her and would love to know if RO is on offer from her