Author Topic: Apple- Chinese Massage Spa in Rainham, Kent  (Read 2398 times)

Offline SP79

Just joined thought I'd get my first review under my belt.

They do a range of massages here and I opted for the hour at £55. Little bit in the pricey side compared to some in the area but pretty much all the massages I've had here have been pretty good.

There's usually one girl that takes the role of permanent receptionist here and that's Apple and they rotate another girl so there's usually two here.

I'd seen Apple working before on reception and usually I just chance who the girl will be. This time I asked if Apple massaged and she did. Bonus.

Booked over text and turned up around lunch for my hour. Apple is usually in a short bright blue dress, looks kinda like a nurses outfit. She takes me to he back room after paying and  in standard fashion leaves as I strip off.

She returns and puts a towel over me and starts what is a very good massage. Does the usual standing at your head at first leaning over you and I tried the little leg rubs which she didn't stop. Into the full back massage and lots of swipes and down to the legs worn lots of ball brushing. She starts concentrating on tops of my legs so I left my hips up and she takes the hint and starts playing with my balls. Really sensual touching.

She asks me to turn over and asks if I want extras, we play a bit of a guessing game here as I ask what she did and we go back in forth on this before I suggest a blow job with b2b and we agree for £70. She did seem open to more do maybe next time. She stripped off and she has a good body, not small or gym toned but lovely size with good sized tits.

She adds plenty of oil and slides up and down me for a bit and offers those lovely tits for sucking. This goes on for a bit then she stands next time and asks how I want her for cock sucking. I opt for a 69 and she says £10 extra to pick. I agree and then she hops on making all the right noises as she gives me very good OWO. Sensing I'm cumming she lifts her head away and covers the old boy with her hand.

She cleans me up and chats as she massages me till end of time. All in a good experience. Good to have a good massage and extras rather than a shit massage!

Online moonlight_lad

I thought £70 for b2b is on the expensive side, but if you enjoyed it then definitely it's worth it.
Link to the SP will be nice.

Offline SP79


Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline Shagswell2001

Nice one Mate. Will keep this place in mind.

Offline CyphorUK


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Added to my list!
What list mate? you've been here over 2 years but haven't posted any reviews.