Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxjadeybabeyxx24 Edinburgh  (Read 2970 times)

5 review(s) for xxjadeybabeyxx24 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen Jadey about a week ago. 15min quickie. Good vfm.
Emailed her and she sent me her number. Freely text back and forth and arranged the meet.
First floor flat. Quiet discrete area just outside of town (West).

Facially Jade is stunning with a beautiful smile.  Photos don't do justice.  She does like her makup though. She is also a bit larger than her photos suggest both tall and a bit of a belly which she did well to keep covered throughout. As for services,  french kissing no problem,  great owo, protected sex and then asked if I'd like to cim (!) All good from that point of view.

The only strange thing was the bedroom curtains were left wide open throughout.  The windows of the houses across the street were clearly visible which meant we were to them too I would imagine. She didn't seem to mind and was ok while I was lying down but when we changed to doggy I did feel a little exposed!

Would I visit again? Yes, but I'd ask for the curtains to be closed!

JazzMan

She is also a bit larger than her photos suggest both tall and a bit of a belly which she did well to keep covered throughout'
'
'
'

I suspected her body was not up to much which was why she didn't have a picture of it.
Thanks for the warning.

Just a belly. The rest was fine.

Nice face, tits and pussy. She wore a dress which she hitched up/pulled down so it remained covered.

As I said.  GVFM. I'd return.

Hibernian

Think she's Bianca at Scorpio who I have seen a couple of times there - both times VERY good
She has a great rack and fantastic nipples. Not chubby - statuesque:)

Tjkooker

Now if that's a chubby I would actually be willing to ride the waves. Very cute.

BigBandy

I think there is better out there for £80, seems a bit chubby

Offline Marmalade

According to her profile map link, away out at Danderhall (I guess 'Juniper Green' sounds a bit more 'posh', eh love?) I don't think 4 years of grind in a sauna is the best advert, but at least she's upfront and honest about it I suppose. Scottish is a plus. Question mark over dress size and some other details. Doesn't tick enough boxes for me personally but good on you if you had a nice time.

A taxi from town would be about a tenner each way.

Shagger69

Being a fan of reverse oral could any off you's guys tell me if her biscuit is clean?

I didn't go there but she certainly looks like she does enjoy a bit of pampering.

She's a bigger girl so maybe not the neatest one you'll see but my guess would be clean.

Hibernian