Author Topic: Gabriela - Milton Keynes escorts  (Read 3417 times)


44 review(s) for GabriellaLondon (42 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online simon07

Finally managed to see External Link/Members Only as she is solid regarding booking. I last saw her maybe 8 years ago and I wondered how the pictures fared as they seem dated?

She looks better than her photos and has a pretty face, lips are not as swollen as per pictures and nicely done. She has light brown eyes, long silky hair and an amazing size 6 body with small, soft, natural breasts. She is from Czech Republic (she says) and she is a welcome addition to a tired line up at MKE and Annabellas. We need some of the HoD new gals up north hopefully. I hope Gabriela  stays for a bit this time as she comes and goes for just a few weeks or so.

She was lovely in her lingerie and there was kissing though not DFK. I was happy as she was engaging and she has a lovely clean responsive pussy and wonderful nipples. She is does quite a deep OWO and Ro was good too. We had sex in a number of positions and I thought I had good value for 30 minutes at £80. She is far superior to current offerings on Aw. I had a great time and sad that she is fully booked for next week in Milton Keynes. I will keep trying.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 04:41:33 pm by simon07 »

Offline monkey nuts

Great to see a recent review, I recently tried Ella but she would have been in the running. Would love to facial her, does she allow fingering?

Offline ProjectFun

I got it in my head that to see Gabriela I would have to book at least a week in advance but just noticed today they put on X that she had some availability today :dash: so lesson learnt it's always worth a call on the day.

Online anonymouse72

I got it in my head that to see Gabriela I would have to book at least a week in advance but just noticed today they put on X that she had some availability today :dash: so lesson learnt it's always worth a call on the day.

It's always worth a call just after 11.00 as not everyone confirms on the day. Some book in advance just in case the opportunity arises and then never see it through.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I got it in my head that to see Gabriela I would have to book at least a week in advance but just noticed today they put on X that she had some availability today :dash: so lesson learnt it's always worth a call on the day.

She has to be their most popular lady and gets booked up the second she appears on the rota however given some blokes will be booking her almost 2 weeks in advance, there are bound to be some cancellations on the day as life has a habit of getting in the way.

Online simon07

You are right. I booked her and work got in the way. I did ring to cancel as it’s not fair for the WG as early appointments might be difficult to fill on the day.

Online simon07

She is back after her holidays.

Offline youcantsnortpepsi

Just after 1030 is better if you want to catch an unconfirmed slot

It's always worth a call just after 11.00 as not everyone confirms on the day. Some book in advance just in case the opportunity arises and then never see it through.