Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony - Roxanne66 - Croydon  (Read 3414 times)

1 review(s) for roxanne66 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen this lass a couple of times, and she’s a really enjoyable & great VFM GFE punt…

Her comms are always good, and the venue is a warm & clean flat in an inconspicuous block in Croydon…

Positives:
The profile stats are accurate – she’s of Caribbean heritage, and is petite, slim and pretty…
Nice FK…
Fresh & sweet-tasting RO…
Good OWO (but no CIM)…
Enjoyable & responsive sex in the usual positions…
Happy to go two rounds in the hour…
Not a clock-watcher or time-waster…
She’s a bright & articulate lass, and easy to chat with in between rounds…

Negatives:
For me none, but for some she may be a little vanilla…

Ebony/mixed race WGs with her vital statistics, her services and at her rates are thin on the ground…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline spellbackwards

Thanks. Seems good value for an ebony WG. How was the FK. Perfunctory or enthusiastic?

Ludwig

...How was the FK. Perfunctory or enthusiastic?

It was good - FK rather than DFK (which is how I prefer it in any event) - sensual & spontaneous...

Bobdayley

I’ve seen this lass a couple of times, and she’s a really enjoyable & great VFM GFE punt…

Her comms are always good, and the venue is a warm & clean flat in an inconspicuous block in Thornton Heath…

Positives:
The profile stats are accurate – she’s of Caribbean heritage, and is petite, slim and pretty…
Nice FK…
Fresh & sweet-tasting RO…
Good OWO (but no CIM)…
Enjoyable & responsive sex in the usual positions…
Happy to go two rounds in the hour…
Not a clock-watcher or time-waster…
She’s a bright & articulate lass, and easy to chat with in between rounds…

Negatives:
For me none, but for some she may be a little vanilla…

Ebony/mixed race WGs with her vital statistics, her services and at her rates are thin on the ground…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Usually Caribbean don't shave their pussy..Was her pussy shaved? does she allow oral on her? if yes was she enjoying it if you ever did it? How does it taste? (Sorry about the detail questions I am thinking adding her to my HL)  :dance:

west8

Usually Caribbean don't shave their pussy..Was her pussy shaved? does she allow oral on her? if yes was she enjoying it if you ever did it? How does it taste? (Sorry about the detail questions I am thinking adding her to my HL)  :dance:

Going down on an unshaven haven is always a serious "fuck, no" for me. I'd be interested in hearing if she was clean and tidy too ...

Ludwig

Was her pussy shaved?        Yes     
does she allow oral on her?   Yes   
if yes was she enjoying it if you ever did it?   It appeared so   
How does it taste?    Extremely palatable   

fredpunter

Is this Caribbeans generally as I have seen many naked Caribbean dancers (and shagged at least three of them) and they all shaved?   

Offline leatherlover

Shit - profile has disappeared and I've lost her number. Typical!

condomman

Shit - profile has disappeared and I've lost her number. Typical!
She was on and off the site for a while, normally listing herself as mixed race. She said (when I saw her in about May/June last year) that she has a possessive boyfriend. Very willing girl though. Miss her!

Offline leatherlover

The punting desert that is Croydon!