Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiffany  (Read 2560 times)

3 review(s) for Shy Tiffany (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazz

Couldnt get hold of any other prossies that i wanted to see so had an hour with this little cute. Her pictures are accurate and she is 18, only the third time ive ever been with an 18 year old. Shes based on the 7th floor in a tower block which seems well keep, flat is nice and has the bedroom is the perfect setting foe love making.

Started off with her taking the lead DFK, then progressed to her sucking me till i popped my load in her mouth. Then couldnt stop humping her in different positions and came again inside her whilst in missionary. Shes a happy and nice girl.

Only downside is being given a hand towel for the shower.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

west8

In one of her pics she has a serious double chin going on for an eighteen year old. :(

What size would you say she is?

steve1111

Not another polish teenager going to be skint at this rate :mad:

kwahima

how would you rate her facially?

west8

Not another polish teenager going to be skint at this rate :mad:

She looks like Nicole's chubbier, uglier older sister  :(

Offline PumpAction

In one of her pics she has a serious double chin going on for an eighteen year old. :(

What size would you say she is?

Is weight related to age? You've never seen a chubby 18 yr old?

steve1111

She looks like Nicole's chubbier, uglier older sister  :(
Pass on her then  :timeout:

Offline PumpAction

Pass on her then  :timeout:

He hasn't seen her. Just talking rubbish. The op, who did see her, gave a positive.

Offline tazz

She not fat, maybe a bit chubby but unless a women is obese it doesnt bother me. Facially shes a 7.

Offline Rstone

She not fat, maybe a bit chubby but unless a women is obese it doesnt bother me. Facially shes a 7.

Thanks for the review

At 18 she has to be flat sharing ...
Can you confirm?
Have you seen/heard other girls ?
Was shower ensuite?
You say council block... Clean? Safe?  (Where I went for massage in west8's favourite whitechapel it was not great on that point .... to say the least)

Cheers