Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Nicole, Is this one amazing?  (Read 1324 times)

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks familiar but I cant find any reviews on here. Has anyone seen her? Maybe a name change?

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks familiar but I cant find any reviews on here. Has anyone seen her? Maybe a name change?

its the golders green bird i think she has been reviewed on here by smiths? And couple of others.

Offline bestbefore

I cant see her under smiths reviews. Maybe she changed her name.

Offline smiths

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249.msg516421;topicseen#msg516421

Used to be called Stella Lover.

Stella Lovers numbered A/W profile link now says she is Samanta Sexy still in Golders Green so who Nicole really might be i couldnt say. They swap the profiles around a lot.

Offline PumpAction

Stella Lovers numbered A/W profile link now says she is Samanta Sexy still in Golders Green so who Nicole really might be i couldnt say. They swap the profiles around a lot.

God knows what's going on there. I did have Stella on my HL for a while and remember the pictures in the forest. Samanta Sexy, formerly known as Kendra Lover, has a big tattoo on her leg so it's not her. I'm more inclined to believe it's the girl you reviewed as Stella though without face pics and with the amount of profile swapping and name changing I couldn't say for sure.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:52:36 pm by PumpAction »

Offline The_Don