Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotred kerri  (Read 2172 times)

1 review(s) for hotred kerri (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cardiffdave

External Link/Members Only

Booked Hot Red Kerry for 2 hours £190, what a load of rubbish, the profile is 100% wrong,

The girl who arrived had shoulder lenght Brown hair size 10 -12, not that good looking,

Basicly every thing on the likes list she don't do, not ven kissing,
so had oral, not to bad, sex until she said she was sore which lasted about 5 mins, a little more oral, then finished me off by hand over her tits, rushed into toilet, where she got dressed and left early.

So dont even think about booking this one you just be wasting money.

Offline Corus Boy

I'm always wary of the two hours for £180/£190!

I've seen two in the past who offered this deal and both were a waste of rations.

Both were in Prospect Place, profiles long gone but one used the name Clarissa.

Offline sealover

Ditto, my experience was with play same day (or some variation). Cim and rimming were not available despite my checking these items by email before the meet.  Then just over an hour into the two hour meet, she answered the door to her her next client and parked him in the living room while she was pushing me out of the bedroom!

Offline Corus Boy

Ditto, my experience was with play same day (or some variation). Cim and rimming were not available despite my checking these items by email before the meet.  Then just over an hour into the two hour meet, she answered the door to her her next client and parked him in the living room while she was pushing me out of the bedroom!

Play Same Day was the other one.

Offline jawill

Confused - if you go in and see its not the girl in the profile, why still hand over the cash?  I would have walked...

Offline sealover

In my case, at least, it was the same girl. She was very pretty, a great kisser, a lovely shag (even urging me to go for a second pop so she could bring her self off with her fingers) it was the lack of services and the forshortened meet that upset me, but most of all it was her attitude at the end of the meet.  It was as if I should be honoured to just be in her presence and anything else was a bonus.

Offline Cardiffdave

i could leave her negative feed back on aw, but she left a response to my feedback,

Not the girl descibed,fake picture, doesnt do whats on enjoy list,

Response:   My picture is a body pic so I'm confused it is 100% me and no I do NOT DO HARDSPORTS IN MY MOUTH SORRY IF THAT UPSETS U I DO NOT OFFER THIS SERVICE

Hardsports not my thing, this girl is full of s---

taffdan

Did you at least get to keep her knickers as offered - at
Least then you would have had something to cry into.

ReboundHound

I booked this girl, she is terrible , do not waste your money. Has about 3 AW profiles.

ReboundHound

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:14:02 am by ReboundHound »