Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Sexysasha-X  (Read 2467 times)

4 review(s) for X-SEXYSASHA-X (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another I've wanted to tick off the list for a while. The picture of her from above and behind on her profile did it for me.
Incall, residential area, private house. Parking is free either in her drive or, I'd recommend, down the road a little as the numbering isn't very clear.

When I first saw her I was a little surprised as she's more "real" than her pics. Slightly disappointing initially for me but no complaints. Age is about right. Body accurate.
Took me upstairs, I gave her cash, she started with sloppy kisses.
Naked, explored her a bit, got told not to kiss her neck then she gave me OWO.
Pretty good technique and enjoyable for me for 20 mins. She positioned herself so I could see her ass in the mirror and it looked great. Kept thinking I really wanted her doggy as it looked lovely. She asked if I could cum twice so it felt very go with the flow.
Covered me up then she went on top. Fucked me hard. Really grinded on me (prossies like doing this to me, I must have a raised pelvic bone or something!).
After 10 mins, I offered doggy which was accepted.
Blooming lovely. Small arse and great fun to play with. She offered anal but it's not my thing. Changed after 15 mins as we were both a bit tired.
Went back to her on top and again she fucked me hard. Really went for it where it got uncomfortable towards the end for me. 
Asked for CIM and she was happy to and asked where to put herself. Reminded me she didn't swallow. Got her alongside the mirror and after some patience and persistence from her it was delivered well with her not pulling away.

Positives
CIM was good
Plenty of different things on offer to me
Arse is lovely

Negatives
Photoshop
Price maybe a bit high IMO but the area lacks good services so fair play to her.

Overall, 7 out of 10.
Would I go back? Maybe, glad I saw her but I'm after variety if possible.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 03:16:20 pm by Dogfather »

hi have seen her, best look closely at all her photos
 best one the very earliest when she was about 32 b bust
this has changed  .  now 36 gg ?

Offline Ipunter

Might need to visit Dorset! Really nice