Author Topic: Sarah English Lady - Great Barr  (Read 950 times)

Offline Jayyyf

External Link/Members Only

So this will be 3 reviews which are all consistent in ons  :D

I've been 3 times to see Sarah recently. She's definitely my go to girl for a FBSM

After seeing mixed reviews decided to give it a try.
She usually puts a line on WhatsApp if she's free or not that day. Responds well to texts/phonecalls.

Arrange a time and turn up and she let's you in.
It is worth knowing she does have a ring doorbell which may put some people off but doesn't bother me.
House in a cul-de-sac plenty of parking around.

I always get blown away when she opens the door. She is literally smoking hot. Very friendly. Always wearing a vest top and little shorts which show off her amazing arse. She shows you through to the back room where the massage table is set up. It's dimly lit with candles and relaxation music playing through the TV.

Tell her how long you want, hand over the cash and she stays in the room with you when you strip off.

She is very talkative, even when doing the massage but I do like this. I don't like lying there in silence.

Massage is very good. Very relaxing and gives plenty of ball strokes and upper thigh rubs and runs her hand further up when your hips are lifted.

Upon turn over she gives a nice front massage before turning her attention to the HE. She wanks me off with one hand whilst gently scratching her nails over my balls with the other which feels incredible

There is also a full length mirror on the wall to the side where you can get another angle of her whilst she gives a HJ. She allows touching and I'm able to slip my hand up her shorts and feel her great arse. Upon eruption she cleans me up. Another chat whilst I get dressed and out the door.

On my last visit I worked up the courage to ask her if she removes any clothes. She says she does but needs to be asked at the start of the massage. Will definitely do this next time.

Price paid £40 for HH

Will return again and again and again

She wasn't avaliable last time which led to my negative review of Laura - Walsall

Offline sky1234

Looking to visit this one, how old is she?

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review op and yes she’s very attractive,id say around the 35 mark for her age haven’t seen her for a while msy pop and see her.