Author Topic: Ruby - Old Lode Lane/Sports therapy Clinic - Solihull  (Read 1113 times)

Offline shivkumar

Logistics/Location
  • I've seen a ton of reviews at this place. Was super easy to get the number off Google (07956 809001)
  • Sent a text day before punt, asking who was available. Got a super fast reply saying Laura and Ruby. I asked can I see the masseuse available on the day and got a reply saying "Okay"
  • Made my way to Solihull on day of Punt, got there 30mins early. I texted if I could come in early, and I got a reply to come in
  • I walked in, I think I saw Laura (not sure as I did not ask her name) who was mature aged in my opinion. I was directed into the massage room. Laura was very inquisitive about me, asking if it's my first time here several times. She was nice but her English was weak so all I could do was smile and give a thumbs up.
  • I asked for Ruby, and she said she is coming in to the room shortly - which she did
  • Ruby walked in, she asked for how long. I said 1 hour which she gave me the price for: £50
  • I asked for extras, and she said happy ending with hands only. This is what I expected, so I paid £70 in total.

Looks
  • Ruby is about mid 20s, she has a slim build. She was wearing bright pink leggings and t-shirt
  • She was cute but not particularly attractive.
  • She has a nice voice, kind of an Australian accent but she's not Australian.


Service
  • It was a really nice massage. I genuinely would go again just for the massage alone.
  • She worked through the knots in my back and calves (an area which I specially wanted massaged)
  • She has really strong hands and is able to apply alot of pressure
  • The first 30mins was me on my front. Towards the final 5 mins of being on front, she would touch between my thighs which was suprisingly nice.
  • She then asked for me to turn over and she began touching the jewels. Her hand technique was amazing! It was such a nice build up, and she increased the tempo right before I came. I almost didn't even realise I climaxed, because it was so effortless. Absolutely bliss and heaven! Probably the 3rd best orgasm I've ever had.

Summary
  • Positive review, would say 7/10 in comparison to the other punts I've had
  • I thoroughly enjoyed my time, and it was incredibly relaxing.
  • Ruby wasn't my type physically but I'm sure she is pleasing to the eyes for most.
  • The value for money is incredible compared to my regular usage of Privy Massage which starts at £180
  • Good punt, could see myself going again for a massage but not craving it like I do for Privy
  • Thanks for reading my first review! :hi:

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline shed


Offline Pete556

Ruby is a great masseuse. English is excellent with her Australian twang.
One of my favourite people to spend time with.
Yes it was almost certainly Laura you saw first.

Someone may wish to correct the typo in the heading (Load to Lode).
Nice review.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2024, 09:34:02 pm by Pete556 »

Online mr.bluesky

Ruby is a great masseuse. English is excellent with her Australian twang.
One of my favourite people to spend time with.
Yes it was almost certainly Laura you saw first.

Someone may wish to correct the typo in the heading (Load to Lode).
Nice review.

Agreed, It's been a while since I've seen Ruby for a massage simply because she started to get a reputation of short changing you as regards time spent in room.

Offline PeterParker94

Very well written first review OP  :thumbsup: She's one of my regulars and does a spectacular job. I have seen people mention about being short-changed on time but haven't encountered this personally, even for the sake of missing out 5mins.. the ending would be worth it IMHO! Would be interested to see what your thoughts are on Privy as opposed to Ruby in your next review
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 09:35:52 am by PeterParker94 »