Author Topic: Pim - Malila Thai Massage - Kidsgrove  (Read 701 times)

Offline Boates


External Link/Members Only

Location:Kidsgrove Town Centre

Communication:Booked appointment via phone call, about an hour in advance, very efficient.

The Lady:Door open on arrival, greeted by "Pim", well built lady but not fat. Spoke perfect English and was the same lady who I spoke to on the phone.

The Meeting:Friendly welcome, asked if I wanted a soft or medium massage and for how long.....opted for 1 hour soft and handed over £50.

Shown to room, asked to remove clothes whilst Pim popped back out to presumably lock the door as she was the only one there. Laid face down on a proper massage bed and upon Pim's return she commenced the massage using warm oil.

Please note she didn't give an option for the oil, it is very smelly and no option for shower afterwards (Or before tbh). I wasn't too bothered so didn't ask so unsure if a shower is actually available.

Full body massage was excellent, lasted approximately with no hint of extras but I was raising my middle when she was in that area to indicate I was interested.

Asked to turn over then the menu was offered from HE to B2B.....opted for the latter which was £80....pricey but this was a rare treat for me.

Pim stripped off completely to reveal her huge boobs, which she was happy for me to play with throughout this part. Jumped on to the table and rubbed her body over mine, including her well presented pussy over my cock.

This lasted around 15 mins, I had hoped longer and had requested we change ends but this was denied.

Started HE whilst I continued to play with her boobs and pussy but no fingers inside....a few moans of delight from her, possibly fake, who knows.

Job done and finished with about 10 minutes remaining so opted for a front body massage.

Positive given for the massage and options available, cost and actual quality of extras is subjective but in my view it just about warrants a positive too.

On leaving, bound to be seen as it's quiet but there's always someone about.