Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton Street Hookers  (Read 47324 times)

ScottishLad

Anyone know the best streets to get working girls in Luton?

1dt

do you really want a crack head with 2 teeth?? :scare:

Offline madeinwales56

I think, Jock, you will find that promoting street prostitution on UKP is verboten.

yorkshire123

I think, Jock, you will find that promoting street prostitution on UKP is verboten.

Its within the rules

- Street prostitution
Allowed, but other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities.

So i will exercise my right to express disapproval, Why the fuck does anybody bother with street girls anymore  :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Maybe because What you see is what you get

Was true 20yrs ago but nowadays makes little sense but as they are about all over the country there is probably still a market for them or they wouldn't be out there

Offline CBPaul

Having starting my punting career on the streets I can understand why people go hunting there but personally I would never go back to it.

As Steve says, what you see is what you get.

However, what you tend not to see because you are looking solely for likely street walking candidates are the CCTV cameras, ANPR cameras, potential police operations hiding in the background and pimps hiding around the corner.

These days you don't have to pay much more to get a 15 minute quickie off AW as you do to get less time with a strung out street prossie with all the added dangers. No contest really. 

Offline starman555

Some like the Adrenalin rush of the added danger...I have been ripped off by one in Bournemouth when her "Boyfriend" turned up with his pitbull seconds after I had handed over my money in her flat! Thats rule number one Never go back to a streetgirls flat...Once nearly had my windscreen kicked out by a girl I couldn't get out of my car..she jumped in.. two teeth and sores all over her face..when I tried to drive to police station she kept grabbing steering wheel...finally her friend turned up and distracted me ..I gave the one in the car £20 to fuck off then she nicked my hands free as her mate distracted me...Rule two keep doors locked until you have had a chance to look at her or she will be in your car and it will be too late!..I still pick streetgirls up in Bournemouth...I have had a lot of good ones for as little as £20..only two bad ..but both bad ones down to me letting guard down

ScottishLad

Offline finn5555

So does anyone actually know?

I think the question has been answered  :hi:

ScottishLad

Offline madeinwales56

I think the question has been answered  :hi:

I think Finn means that if you read between the lines and realise that no one has answered your query, that's your answer. Get it?

Offline CBPaul

So, now that we know Scottishlad was in fact Roxanne

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35057.0

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why the fuck would she want to know about the locations of street meat in Luton.
My only guess is that incalls are quiet and wants to try the bottom end of the market.

geek_lover

Offline finn5555

So, now that we know Scottishlad was in fact Roxanne

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35057.0

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why the fuck would she want to know about the locations of street meat in Luton.
My only guess is that incalls are quiet and wants to try the bottom end of the market.

Some blokes like fat birds so can't be that quiet for her  :unknown:

Offline Cim420

I recently watched a episode of 24 hours in police custody. Series 6 episode 5 - frequent flyers.
The woman in the episode was a working girl (among other things) there is a abit of the episode were the police go to look for her, at a known working girl location. The copper says old Bedford road and from that I found the street they drove down a very small like alley road. The road is called mussons path.

I drove down the road a few times leaveing time in-between but never saw a working girl.
(Between 8.30pm-10pm)

Can anyone confirm girls work on this road or any other road in Luton. (Or surrounding areas)

Just want to tick streetgirl off my list.

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Asain206

I recently watched a episode of 24 hours in police custody. Series 6 episode 5 - frequent flyers.
The woman in the episode was a working girl (among other things) there is a abit of the episode were the police go to look for her, at a known working girl location. The copper says old Bedford road and from that I found the street they drove down a very small like alley road. The road is called mussons path.

I drove down the road a few times leaveing time in-between but never saw a working girl.
(Between 8.30pm-10pm)

Can anyone confirm girls work on this road or any other road in Luton. (Or surrounding areas)

Just want to tick streetgirl off my list.

High town in luton is full of street workers.
So many on street corners. On weekend nights it's so bad they flagging cars down.
 There is a Facebook page  ( high town against prostitutes)
Where you can see where these girls are and what roads and distresss they cause to residents

If been approched many times but those girls are so ugly.

Offline woulddoanything

As much as I don't like street walkers and the mess they're making of the community, I love that Facebook group. Firstly, they've spelt the name of the area incorrectly. (The area is and will always be known as High Town, never hightown.) Secondly, they're trying to help to stop kerb crawling and street walkers, but have inadvertently created the best online resource for street prostitution you could ask for. And they are completely oblivious to it. I feel sorry for the shop keeper who initiated it. He had the right intentions to try and clean up the area and to keep himself and family safe. There's one woman who seemingly runs it now, she's as much of a menace in the local community as the street walkers are. Think self-righteous religious mumsnet curtain twitcher who seemingly gets off on spewing bile on her little corner of the internet.

Offline Chorley

High town in luton is full of street workers.
So many on street corners. On weekend nights it's so bad they flagging cars down.
Where you can see where these girls are and what roads and distresss they cause to residents

If been approched many times but those girls are so ugly.
I can confirm this is true. I used to work with somebody that lived in Hightown and was always complaining about street girls playing their trade near her flat.
There was also a big thing made about it on BBC 3 Counties Radio and BBC Look East on more than one occasion.
TBH, that be partuclar area is fucking  rough IMHO and rife with drugs and crime, but of course it's up to you.  :unknown:

Offline Cim420

Thanks for your advice and opinions you 3.
Muchly appreciated. Hade a right chuckle at the FB group.
Like you said very helpful and resourceful!  ;) (They hate manic minder  :lol:)
When I next have a free weekend evening I'm going to head on over and try my luck.
The risk excites me! Will update you when achieved.
If any of you 3 want to ask questions or advice about anything, id be happy to help.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:42:06 pm by Cim420 »
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Asain206

When I next have a free weekend evening I'm going to head on over and try my luck.
If any of you 3 want to ask questions or advice about anything, id be happy to help.

Update us when you there
We all will come join and find a stunner  :drinks:

Offline Dayardie

Fk me that FB group is hilarious.... touting outside school runs is wrong and sheer crack usage in the open....reminds why I avoid Luton up the m1
Btw is manic miner a code for pimp?

Asain206

Fk me that FB group is hilarious.... touting outside school runs is wrong and sheer crack usage in the open....reminds why I avoid Luton up the m1
Btw is manic miner a code for pimp?

Yes you got it right it means pimp.
Well luton ain't bad.
You have bad areas in every town.
London you have harlesden,  Hackney, Burntoak
where crack head girls are out at night on street corners.
Even Manchester the same

Offline Cim420

Update us when you there
We all will come join and find a stunner  :drinks:

Iv done 4, 2 - 6/10. 2 - 7/10. Whilst your never going to find a stunner. Owo,cim £20. All have been English. Great VFM in my opion. You get what you pay for i love Varity and new things.  :hi:

Offline Cim420

Update;
Been doing loads the last couple of months.
Done 15/20. One girl in particular is really good. Skinny girl.
Stands at the bottom of Frederick street. Sucks like a dyson with cim £20 English.

Get there from 9pm onwards any night drive round normally should see atleast one.
If you don't see any go park up have a smoke or a pint. Or something to eat. There's a nice Chinese on wenlock street. They do some lovely vegetarian dishes! then drive back round the area after 30mins you should see atleast 1 or 2 some nights iv seen 4/5 girls out.

Just watch out for police and vaxhaul corsa etc with ou number plates.
When they approach window just say I wanna blow job without a condom.

Offline Darkside2698

If anyone is visiting these girls be careful. BBC three counties were banging on about them today. Sounds like the police will be having a new crackdown.

CardinalSin

Bedford Road is the only place I've ever had a street girl approach me, she was coming out of The English Rose pub looking perfectly nice and ordinary and I barely had to look at her and she was over and asking whether if I wanted to do business. I declined as I don't do street prostitution and I was on my way to an allegedly Indian knocking shop in North Street where in three visits I had a excellent service from a black girl and an eastern european blonde, and decent enough service from a short overweight Indian girl.

I notice that the Google streetview camera car was preceded by a police van going down Mussons Path in 2014  :D

Offline Cim420

If anyone is visiting these girls be careful. BBC three counties were banging on about them today. Sounds like the police will be having a new crackdown.

Listened to the whole thing, didn't sound like they hade much of a plan moving forward.
Even still everyone be careful have your wits about you, if your going to indulge.

Simple solution would be to legalise a road in a Luton industrial estate.
Would take it out of the hightown area and keep the residents happy.
Whilst the pros and punters could still both get what they want.
Lets be realistic, pros need there money. Punters wanna fill an erge.
Nothing the police can do will stop it and they realize that.

Offline Cim420

Bedford Road is the only place I've ever had a street girl approach me, she was coming out of The English Rose pub looking perfectly nice and ordinary and I barely had to look at her and she was over and asking whether if I wanted to do business. I declined as I don't do street prostitution and I was on my way to an allegedly Indian knocking shop in North Street where in three visits I had a excellent service from a black girl and an eastern european blonde, and decent enough service from a short overweight Indian girl.

I notice that the Google streetview camera car was preceded by a police van going down Mussons Path in 2014  :D

Iv got SP from,
Wenlock street
Boyle close
North street
Mussons path
Frederick street
Clarendon road
Top of Studley road.

Main one is Frederick street.

Not for the faint hearted, you got to be a strong character.
But there are some gems to be found. A couple suck like dyson's!

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

I am glad I never get to Luton at night.

I wouldn't recommend bareback in any of them mate!  :lol:

Offline Chorley

Seriously, why would anyone see a WG, let alone a street walker , in Luton?  :unknown: It's a fucking shithole!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Darkside2698

I've seen a couple last month. A blonde girl called Kirsty OWO very average and when I CIM she stopped AMD spat before I'd finished so not so good. Next one was a mixed race girl, forget her name. Top drawer OWO. I nearly blew in her mouth but wanted to fuck her so on with condom and fucked mish on the back seat. For £20 to empty your sack you can't really complain. Plus both girls seemed really nice.

Offline dynatron

i wouldant go to luton for any reason let alone looking for a prossie-wouldant feel safe

Offline Chorley

Iv got SP from,
Wenlock street
Boyle close
North street
Mussons path
Frederick street
Clarendon road
Top of Studley road.

Main one is Frederick street.

Not for the faint hearted, you got to be a strong character.
But there are some gems to be found. A couple suck like dyson's!
I'm presuming they're all in Hightown?

Offline Cim420

I notice that the Google streetview camera car was preceded by a police van going down Mussons Path in 2014  :lol:

Thanks for the info mate,
Funny that about the google car cam being followed by the OB.
People love to slag Luton off but it has a little place in my heart.
Lived there for over 3 years not one bit of trouble.
Everything from food,rent,SP,nightlife is cheaper than other areas.
Yes it is very diverse but it also has some great aspects.
Just keep your wits about you and be street smart.

:drinks: :hi:

Offline Cim420

I've seen a couple last month. A blonde girl called Kirsty OWO very average and when I CIM she stopped AMD spat before I'd finished so not so good. Next one was a mixed race girl, forget her name. Top drawer OWO. I nearly blew in her mouth but wanted to fuck her so on with condom and fucked mish on the back seat. For £20 to empty your sack you can't really complain. Plus both girls seemed really nice.

Thanks for the info brother.
Its good to see some input from another punter thats also done some.
I hope my previous info has helped you in the recent months.
Any questions or more info would be appreciated mate.

Offline Darkside2698

Thanks for the info brother.
Its good to see some input from another punter thats also done some.
I hope my previous info has helped you in the recent months.
Any questions or more info would be appreciated mate.

I picked both girls up from the corner of Bedford Rad/Frederick street. That seems to be the main area. I've been approached by a few others down there, a barely toothed crack head (mixed race) and a cute skinny blonde. Hoping to revisit and find the blonde at a later date. I'm finding it quite a nice little hobby

Offline Cim420

I picked both girls up from the corner of Bedford Rad/Frederick street. That seems to be the main area. I've been approached by a few others down there, a barely toothed crack head (mixed race) and a cute skinny blonde. Hoping to revisit and find the blonde at a later date. I'm finding it quite a nice little hobby

I seen the short hair mixed race older crack head you talk about shes disgusting looks like a man, always kicking about round them roads, the skinny blonde sucks like a Dyson if were talking about the same one.
Shes always on Fredrick street. I started doing them back when I started this thread back up, done 15/20.
Iv hade 6/7 gems and 10/11 alright. Alot are atleast 7/10 looks there's not many horrors down there. Good VFM I think. Iv got 4/5 of there numbers aswell so second time you meet if they make the cut then you can go off somewhere further away from hightown to somewhere quite.
I like it aswell, I love variety and VFM is unreal. Good thrill. Just don't get caught mate.

;) :drinks: :hi:

Offline Dick Emeroids

I seen the short hair mixed race older crack head you talk about shes disgusting looks like a man, always kicking about round them roads, the skinny blonde sucks like a Dyson if were talking about the same one.
Shes always on Fredrick street. I started doing them back when I started this thread back up, done 15/20.
Iv hade 6/7 gems and 10/11 alright. Alot are atleast 7/10 looks there's not many horrors down there. Good VFM I think. Iv got 4/5 of there numbers aswell so second time you meet if they make the cut then you can go off somewhere further away from hightown to somewhere quite.
I like it aswell, I love variety and VFM is unreal. Good thrill. Just don't get caught mate.

VFM may be unreal but just how do you avoid being caught?
A "see you in court" notice, fine, and possible press coverage would take the shine off the VFM.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Darkside2698

VFM may be unreal but just how do you avoid being caught?
A "see you in court" notice, fine, and possible press coverage would take the shine off the VFM.

It would be impossible to say you won't get caught but you can do things to avoid it. Checking the area first for suspicious cars etc. Plus if you see 2 or 3 girls touting for business it's very unlikely the old bill are around. They have more important stuff to be getting on with like finding out who stabbed who

Offline Darkside2698

I hope the skinny one is the same girl. She sounds great and looking forward to finding her

Offline Cim420

It would be impossible to say you won't get caught but you can do things to avoid it. Checking the area first for suspicious cars etc. Plus if you see 2 or 3 girls touting for business it's very unlikely the old bill are around. They have more important stuff to be getting on with like finding out who stabbed who

Well said pal,

Iv done it say 30 times coz iv seen some 2/3 times woulda happened by now.

Luton OB got bigger things in mind like said stabbings and extremists.

Hope you find her and get a great service.

Offline dirtybarry

Im intrigued, if not in a car do they take you up to their flat or something?

Offline magstew

Stating the absolute obvious (and boring), the Luton & Dunstable Hospital's STD clinic is kept busy by the girls from Hightown and their customers. I appreciate the urge to "live life in the fast lane and take risks" but I suspect it is less risky , and saner, to go and lie down in the outside lane of the M1 (just down the road from Hightown) - both Luton street hookers and the M1 may lead you to the L&D, but at least you won't be embarrassed about ending up in casualty rather than the STD clinic.
Just a thought.

TuppennyWet

at least you won't be embarrassed about ending up in casualty rather than the STD clinic.

What's embarrassing about going to the Sexual Health clinic? I go and get checked over regularly when punting regardless of what activities I get up to. There shouldn't be any stigma about looking after yourself.

TuppennyWet

There's a lot of alleyways in the area, and the local paper said some of them were 'working' underneath stairwells in some of the flats.

Offline Cim420

A couple I know have got flats but iv only been to 1 of there's. Thats abit to risky for me lol. Like said approach them and your find somewhere nearby alley/stairwell if you don't drive.

Get checked up regularly, looking after yourself is v important.

Never feel ashamed to get checked!

Any other info from anyone would be muchly appreciated.

Offline Cim420

There's a lot of alleyways in the area, and the local paper said some of them were 'working' underneath stairwells in some of the flats.

Bin cupboard  :lol:

Offline Darkside2698

I've always been driving so not a problem to jump in the back seat. But if you fancy al fresco, there's plenty of places out of the way in the area.

And the guy saying about STDs, lol! You're just a likely to catch something off a civvie. Regular testing is always the best policy and it's not like anyone is BBing them. Jeez you'd have to be a proper twat to do that!

Personally, I like the buzz of going out and finding someone and being balls deep in under half an hour

Offline DouglasReynholm

"You're just as likely to catch it from a civvie"? Depends on the civvie, but overall: like fuck you are:dash:

BBC has just reported that local MP Gavin Shuker is trying to make paying for sex in Luton a crime
External Link/Members Only

"Our message to any man considering buying sex in Luton is clear - paying for sex is abuse," Mr Shuker said.
"If you pay for sex you will be committing sexual abuse and funding a dangerous and exploitative industry.
"You will also be committing a crime if the person you pay for sex has been forced or coerced."

What a twat.