Been a minute since I visited a place. I was in Birmingham and finished my business early. Started looking on this forum for recommendations and come across Anna’s review. Completely messed up my geography and mixed Worcester with Warwick thinking it was on my way home down south.
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Tried calling no answer so dropped a text. Got a prompt reply back and managed to book for half hour Postcode was sent. That’s when I realised I was going the wrong way home. With allmy blood rushed downstairs I was not thinking with my brain so committed to the meet
Venue: A clean ground floor apartment behind a narrow street with a few shops. Plenty of parking on side streets. Main road has timing restrictions. Was ok going in but awkward when I came out as there were people standing around outside shops. The meet was in a room with a massage table. Toilet/shower opposite the hallway.
The Masseuse: Ignore the pictures on the ad. I don’t think they match. She is a fit looking Petite Slim blonde girl wearing leggings and a tight t shirt. Others call her Lilli but I have not met her before so can’t confirm and will only go by what it says on the ad
Services: Welcomed in by Anna. Asked to remove shoes. Went through house rules and explained it is just a massage with HE nothing else is offered.She was very friendl yand welcomins and did not rush me at all. £50 handed over. Was asked if I needed the loo. I passed. Got taken into the massage room and asked to remove clothes and lay on my front on the massage table. Started of with sensual back massage with plenty of oil so no burning friction like other places. Have had better massages at other establishments but I was not here for that. 10 minutes in was told to spread my legs started playing with my balls whilst massaging my back. Got me ready asked me to turn around and spent good 20 minutes of the best edging session I have ever had. In the end Anna helped clean the oil off my back got dressed and off I went.
Conclusion Was definitely worth the accidental detour home. I struggle to find decent services outside of London, we are spoilt in the capital so I will visit again if I am near the area. I can only compare it to Topless Massage Linda in Bayswater London . This one is better because of the girl being attractive and the venue feels like 7* compared to the slum in Bayswater. Just a shame she does not strip and no B2B is on offer but for the price and the edging service it’s definitely worth a visit!