Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Pick of the day 31st October  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Vivago

Mmmmm...natural blonde. :thumbsup: Where the fuck is Datchet?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:04:34 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

CaptainRoscoe

Datchet? As a black man, I have a huge aversion travelling to village sounding names i've never heard of. :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Offline lewishamguy

I assume girls in that village never heard of AW perhaps punting is far beyond imagination in Datchet. That's why currently only 5 WG from searching through AW.

:D :D

vt

Latvian girls

here is another one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another one in Datchet...says she works with her sister Ella...does she mean Della?  :unknown:

Della is nice...a slightly acne-pocked face, but girl-next-door cute!  :thumbsup:

Bobdayley

Another one in Datchet...says she works with her sister Ella...does she mean Della?  :unknown:

Della is nice...a slightly acne-pocked face, but girl-next-door cute!  :thumbsup:

They might be sisters for real, they look alike a bit.
If it is true then it will be double heaven  :yahoo:

Offline fisherofsouls

Sara way cuter than (D)ella... who looks disturbingly like Rebecca Adlington  :scare:

vt

Sara way cuter than (D)ella... who looks disturbingly like Rebecca Adlington  :scare:

I thought exactly the same...even pulled up a Google page of images of Rebecca...and decided that it was a slightly unfair comparison on poor Della!  :D

Offline mh

Just outside of Windsor.

Well that's what the residents tell you. Another way of putting it is "next to Slough". They don't like that description so much!  :lol: :lol:

west8

Datchet? As a black man, I have a huge aversion travelling to village sounding names i've never heard of. :thumbsdown:

hahahaha! :D I'm a white guy and even I get a bit nervous when venturing out into the Home Counties ... England proper is a different universe to London.

Offline smiths

A WG named Veronica i punted with in 2008 in Golders Green really looked like Adlington, she even had the same muscles as Adlington being a swimmer herself and the same nose. Her DFK was to tickle the tonsils and suck my fillings out. Stopped punting with her because one day i arrived to smell an horrific stench coming from her pussy, probably BV but i wasnt hanging about to discuss it. :vomit:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:52:24 pm by smiths »

west8

and the same nose.

Tell us what you made her do with that big hooter smiths?!  ;)

Offline punk

A WG named Veronica i punted with in 2008 in Golders Green really looked like Adlington, she even had the same muscles as Adlington being a swimmer herself and the same nose. Her DFK was to tickle the tonsils and suck my fillings out. Stopped punting with her because one day i arrived to smell an horrific stench coming from her pussy, probably BV but i wasnt hanging about to discuss it. :vomit:

I remember her, sucked like a vac, fisting as well if i remember  ifs its the same one, needed a nose job, blond, she was located at the back, ally way  behind shops., i think.

Offline smiths

I remember her, sucked like a vac, fisting as well if i remember  ifs its the same one, needed a nose job, blond, she was located at the back, ally way  behind shops., i think.

Yes up the black metal staircase. Cute Ann also worked their before moving to Temple Fortune.

Offline punk

Yes up the black metal staircase. Cute Ann also worked their before moving to Temple Fortune.

:D i remember, brings back memories.

Offline Steve2

Tempted, but they look Romanian.....little dodgy

How do you figure that out?

Are you psychic?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline che_666999

Got in contact, they are sisters and I asked their nationality.....too dodgy for me