Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gran Canaria  (Read 8968 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just got back from Gran Canaria, luckily it was just a boozy week away from the cab because it was a punting desert, I did do my research so pretty much knew what to expect.
There are two main drinking areas in Playa Del Ingles, Yumbo Centre which is 100% gay or The Kasbah which is straight but very young.
There are touts all over The Kasbah trying to get you in the "girlie bars" in the nearby Metro, curiosity eventually got the better of me ----------- the guy tells me that I can take a look and the show is starting soon ------ when I got to the door the story changed and it was suddenly 10 Euros and that included two "free" drinks, I turned to walk away and the price dropped to 5 Euros for one drink so I thought I may as well have a look ----------- big mistake.
Once inside the club I could see it was a pisshole clip joint, no show and a few unattractive girls but more worrying was the fact that there were at least three "security" guys hanging around (thugs).
I kept close to the door and finished my beer as quick as possible, I literally ran out of that place, luckily I was sober, had I been pissed it could have been very different.   :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

This was the best bar in town, Hooters, right on the beach -----

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

We need a "Hooters" in London.    :( :(
External Link/Members Only

Great to hear your enthusiasm, even after coming back from the Punting Deserts of Canaria. But isn't it more a case of Las Palmas needs a brothel??

Pleased you had a good time even if your weener didne. Hopefully you've saved enough from hols for a welcum-'ome-jimmy shag. :D

ladyofthemansion

You must have gone to the wrong bit. When I stayed years ago I remember a big billboard sign with a sauna and a photo of the senoritas on it. If I remember correctly I stayed at  a place called the liberty and there was an irish bar/restaurant round the corner.

James999

Many of the bars in Gran Canaria are in the centres as you say, and they are like multi level concrete shopping centres, the place is totally without character, ok for some winter sun or if you are Gay, otherwise it has little to offer  :(

Offline Jerboa

So where do the locals go for the senoritas?

James999

They probably fuck the tourists, same in most holiday resorts  :cool:

Offline Jerboa

They probably fuck the tourists, same in most holiday resorts  :cool:

Yeah In more ways than one.  :D

Offline Cactus

I was there a couple of years back stayed in San Agustin, just round the coast from Playa...nothing there at all and found Playa itself to be rather shite!  We rented a car for a couple of days and drove round the island, it's a beautiful place especially in the mountains with some great spots accessed by some rather interesting roads!  Peurto De Mogan is a beautiful town on the south of the island, spent a fair bit of time there.

Went on a lads holiday there when I was 21, stayed in Peurto Rico....seemed amazing at the time.  As you say bars are generally "center" based.  I was acosted in Puerto a couple of times by ladies walking the streets outside the centers and when walking home one night went past a brothel where a chap desperately tried to get me to go in, was skint though after a night on the booze  :P

eli69

In 1999 I got clipped big time in playa de ilglias I also got  a good kick in down an alley way young drunk on my own and very niave I guess I was asking for it

Offline Jimmyredcab

So where do the locals go for the senoritas?

The handsome young studs fuck the British tourists.    :D

There are brothels on the Island especially Las Palmas but that is a long cab ride from where I was staying.   ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

In 1999 I got clipped big time in playa de ilglias I also got  a good kick in down an alley way young drunk on my own and very niave I guess I was asking for it

No one deserves to get ripped off but it happens all over the world -------- from London to Bangkok.  :(

wondercock

What about

Cosmos 4 or Claudines in San Agustin, basement of the shopping centre

Both only 5 minutes taxi drive from Playa del Ingles

Rainbow

This was the best bar in town, Hooters, right on the beach -----

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh yeah Hooters, they are all over the US arent they?  Cant understand why they have never opened one here.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh yeah Hooters, they are all over the US arent they?  Cant understand why they have never opened one here.

Hooters are in the UK but so far not in London.

Bristol, Cardiff, Brighton, Nottingham.

Mooney

Bloody Playa de ingles. German gays were giving me the eye and not my missus, not comfortable with wolf whistles from blokes. Fucking hell  :scare:
Maspolomas was aright tho full of German women with the old hairy beavers and armpits on the nudist beach

Spanner

As a distraction, why not join the swingers / dogging club / voyeurs in the dunes over near Maspalomas. The following link on a Swiss website gives details: External Link/Members Only

petersclose1

Any update here ?

Been to Las Palmas - not particulacy exciting, but anything new in Maspalomas / PDI area?

newforthisyear

Ha the yumbo center, went there every day with the ex when we went. Totally hilarious place with great restaurants overlooking some of the most entertaining gay/drag acts I've ever seen.

As for punting, didn't notice a single thing other than a plethora of gay bars

Offline Hugh Jampton

Maybe off topic, but if you can't get any action in the Swinger Club 2x2 ( in the CC Sandia ) on a Sunday "greedy girls" night then you aren't really trying.
The Eternity club is on the edge of town ( CC Nilo ), frequented by locals rather than tourists and although it doesn't really get going until the small hours, when it does, it really does!

There are few dubious looking "Clubs" in the basement of the CC Cita, and there's often a middle aged female pimping on the stairwell, trying to divert single guys away from the swinger clubs into her "establishment". In my case, she never succeeded so I can't comment about them.