External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only1hour in call £150
Met Jo at a hotel in the NW. Com's were OK, all done over the phone. I text her on the morning of the meet to confirm we were still on and she asked me to put it forward half an hour later which I was OK with. Found the hotel easy enough, gave her a ring and she said she was running ten minutes late so I waited and then went up. Meet at the door by a slender tallish woman, late thirties. She was dressed smart not sexy but just smart, a blouse, trousers and high heels. Hair was dark and long, slightly curled. I'd previously seen her private gallery which shows clear face shots and it was the same woman just not as glamorous as her pics. Disappointed with first look of her. Anyway she seemed friendly, a bit batty and hyper but friendly. Dealt with the cash and she then went into the bathroom to get ready. No shower or drink offered. After about five minutes she came out dressed and looking exactly the same as she went in. She climbed on to the bed and we started with DFK straight away, clothes were very quickly off and she's got a fantastic body. She got up to take her bra and knickers off so I got real good look at her. She's slender but well toned, slight showing of her abs. Topped off with large but not overly large, enhanced breasts. Standing there naked she's a very fit looking woman indeed. We got straight back on the bed, her hands were all over me as we thrashed around. She soon worked her way down to my cock and gave me OWO. Her skills with her mouth were excellent but when she used her hands she was way too rough. Lots of eye contact and dirty talk. I then went down on her very juicy clean shaven pussy. She seem to very much enjoy this, lots of hip thrusting again more dirty talk and appeared to come. I then suddenly found my self on my front with her behind me, she then pulled my arse cheeks apart and gave my pile ridden arse a good rimming. It was now on with the hat and she threw herself onto her front lifting her tight fit arse in the air telling me to get my cock into her and fuck her hard. Pounded into her from behind for a while then went for position change to missionary. By now she was quite frantic, urging me to fuck her hard and come. I can only pop once so I told her I'm not coming yet. I was having a bit of trouble holding back so I slowed things down a bit which wasn't easy as she was bucking and thrusting and still urging me to fuck her hard. She liked me grabbing her wrists, pinning her down to the bed also grabbing her hair. Loads more dirty talk, "That's it you bastard fuck me like the slutty whore that I am". I do like all that. Anyway she suddenly pulled herself from under me and was down on my cock, she'd pulled the condom off and was now sucking me off, also more of that rough handwork. She then lay on her back and got me to kneel at her head and wank myself off over her face. She was by now thrusting a dildo frantically into her pussy at the same time licking my balls and cock, urging me to come all over her face. I soon got a head of steam up and shot my first lot right across her face and into her mouth, before the second shot came out she had engulfed my cock with her mouth and swallowed every last drop. All in all a very good time but I felt I was being pushed to come and when I did eventually there was a good twenty to twenty five minutes left and it was quite obvious there was no round two as she got up and put her knickers on. Personally I wasn't up for another round but it's something to note. I wasn't rushed out the door, she offered me a brew and I watched her preening herself in front of the mirror. We talked shit but if I booked her again I'd make it half an hour instead.