Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL BRIGIT  (Read 8921 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:

Massage
OW
CIM

Price: £80 for 1 hour

Location: Haringey, Green lanes good free parking at home base (tube manner house or any bus that side of green lanes) No one else at the location and was a clean room. Bath room and toilet was ok and usable.

Her Massage is great and she know how to use her hands I could have laid there for the hour. But I wanted to try her cock worshipping:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40391.0   Although good I found it; to be just an advanced blow job!

She is very clean, used CLARASEPT for both for us (see below) and mouth wash before and after both of my pops  :thumbsup:

Her English is limited, and she played some clam relaxing music (but not really to my taste) But she seemed a little distant, this made me a little uncomfortable at first. Until see started using her hands and that relaxed me.

Would I visit again: 50/50, would end up laying their with just her hands all over me  :unknown: for £80 P/H which isn't all bad :timeout:

clearasept:  CLARASEPT hygienic hand cleaner and disinfectant
Composition:
Triclosan 0.8%, 0.8% o-phenylphenol, propylene glycol, alcohols, cationic surfactant, detergent active surfactants, fragrances, coloring, skin care additives, water.
Process
Single-phase hygienic hand disinfection
Antimicrobial spectrum
bactericide (MRSA), fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal (HBV and HIV-inactivating activity as well).
Concentration and contact time
approx. 3-5 ml is added to the palm, which was triturated with hands, and then adding some water, hand washing is performed to form a foam. Exposure time: 30 seconds. To access tuberculocidal effect: 1 min. After the exposure time has elapsed, rinse your hands under running tap water.
Where? When? How so?
patient care facilities, public institutions, kindergartens, nurseries, nursing homes, food and hospitality sector, animal health detergent hygienic hand disinfection. Betegfürdetésre also suitable.
Fire Department
"E" (non-flammable).
Warning
Other cleaning agents and disinfectants must not be mixed! Eye irritation, be careful to avoid eye!
Presentations
300ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 5000ml
Storage and shelf life
Original, undamaged packaging in a dry, well-ventilated, cool, open flames and sources of ignition can be kept in isolation for 3 years
Phrases
R36 Irritating to eyes.
R52 / 53 Harmful to aquatic organisms, aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Phrases
S2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S26, plenty of water, rinse immediately and seek medical advice.
S35 This material and its container must be properly disposed of.
S46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately, the container / packaging or label to the physician must be shown.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:37:18 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Sorry was OWO (lack of sleep, a few to many punts in that last few days) "It mite fall off"  :hi:

Offline kropotkin

Tell us more about the clam.  How relaxed was it by the end..?   :lol:

Stealthshagger

Tell us more about the clam.  How relaxed was it by the end..?   :lol:

fell asleep? did it snore?

west8

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:50:43 pm by west8 »

Stealthshagger

hahaha!, wtf?  :sarcastic:

Hungarian special brew: External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

did she clean your cock with that? an eye irritant that you need to see a doctor if ingested? I hope it didnt get in your third eye..or your turd eye for that matter...

also, did she "access the tuberculocidal effect"?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:55:44 pm by Stealthshagger »

Offline The_Don

the clam.  How relaxed by the end..?

Sorry no but the relaxed clam has been beaten (in 2 mind if I should post up a review)  :music:

raylondoner

Offline The_Don

Isn't a clam a kind of crab?

Yes but in this reference he referring to her end game on me!

Offline The_Don

Just an update, after seeing BRIGIT (again) this week. I found out why she so good at massage. She use to be a physical therapist and has years of training and practice. 

Once again her service was good.

She now works with:

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Offline The_Don

Does she still clarasept?

not on me during my last visits. I asked her not to and she didn't  :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

I'll have to message her and ask if it is ok if I bring my own clarasept.

I'll ask her to make sure owo, clarasept etc are on offer

Offline The_Don

I'll have to message her and ask if it is ok if I bring my own clarasept.

I'll ask her to make sure owo, clarasept etc are on offer

each to their own  :hi:

Stealthshagger

What kind of savage doesn't clarasept?

Oral sex without an eye irritant on the knob is insanity

Offline SamLP

Wild Sonja looks good, would be interested to know more on her.

Despite Brigit's great oral skills, her lack of passion hasn't persuaded me to see her again since before Christmas. I did see her around 3 times and she did warm up a little but it wasn't enough to return since. Having said that if I'm a bit tired of fucking and want a punt where I lay and get sucked off for the duration, she would be the first girl to see. Haven't sampled her massage so maybe there will be a return visit for that.

Offline The_Don

Update:

Services:
Kissing

Massage
Hand job (edging)
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Thigh job
Hot dogging

Price: £80 per hour (GVFM)  :thumbsup:

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Maid.  Brigit English is limited

Location: Flat in a large block, basic and usable bedrooms (1 small and 1 small to mid side), sofa or arm chair (which we made use of many times)  Bathroom with real bath but separate toilet. Limited toiletries.
Free parking in near by retail park (less than 10 mins walk) Some local Permit zones times (08:00-23:59) and pay and display close by. But free parking with-in 10 mins walk.
Tube = Manor House less then a 6 min's walk. Finsbury Park 10 mins away. Overground = Harringay Green Lanes, less than 10 mins

Would I visit again: Yes (and have done so, in the double figures)

Pictures: Are fair to good

The girl:
Mid to Long Brown hair, size 10, about 5 foot 6", Late 20's to early 30's. Fake tits (B/C cup).

Plus + Her attitude and service keeps me cumming back (pun intended) for more. Always willing to give 100% in the time booked. Short notice bookings and local.

Neutral: The maid is back to back booking some times.

I will add:

Where to start :)  She won't provide the GFE (or looks) some may be after. But her skills in the bedroom  :thumbsup:

The word cock worship has been used, a few times in reviews (I would agree). Service wise, penetration (Protected), OWO, Edging (Handjob), CIM and massage are all very good IMO

Below is a current picture and profile

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only