Author Topic: Your Blonde__Maya - B&S - North Acton  (Read 1413 times)


1 review(s) for Your Spicy__Maya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Prince

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Following on from the https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=409432.new#new thread I thought Id give her a go based on what Palotino posted of what her pics looked like 5 years ago External Link/Members Only .

Address was (Exact location removed as per rules) W2 6BF in North Acton

On the phone the woman said 120 for the hour with OWO and DFK included.

When I got there a young but very round woman answered. I said you aren't the girl in the pics. She then called her friend, a kind of pretty blonde. Neither were the woman I spoke to on the phone +447741930569.
They were both polite and apologetic so I didnt give them a re hard time. They both confirmed DFK is not on the table. I just told them they will lose business doing it this way. I left with my 120 for another day. I was kind of pissed off that I had spent 45 min in heavy traffic getting there but happy I didnt succumb to spending it on one them.

I spoke to the woman afterwards on the phone who was rude and hung up.

Anyway guys........please avoid this whole establishment!

P




« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 08:24:01 am by daviemac »

Offline rubric

Neither were the woman I spoke to on the phone +447741930569.

Presume you mean they weren't the woman in the pics? And presume too that neither of them are likely to be 'Camilla' who probably works from the same premises:

 External Link/Members Only

Offline Prince

Presume you mean they weren't the woman in the pics? And presume too that neither of them are likely to be 'Camilla' who probably works from the same premises:

 External Link/Members Only

Neither of the two I met corresponds to the pics in the link you sent.

Yes the girls I met also were not the girl in the Blonde_Maya profile pics. These were pics taken from a profile from many years ago.

P

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Enough of this crap
reported to AW as a fake profile with stolen photos

Should have been done as soon as someone realised the photos were nicked

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
photos changed, but at least one is still fake so reported again

taken from
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only