Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Newcastle massage. Com?  (Read 1255 times)

Strachen1982

Have come across this site and am thinking about trying it out. Been a while since I went to a massage parlor but am tempted to see adelle on there if those pics are even real. Looks a little bit like a shit set up. .  But Might give them a ring now to see who's on. Will report back if I decide on it.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:12:10 pm by Strachen1982 »

Offline OscarC

Nobody listed on rota. I thought it was defunct?

Strachen1982

I just rang up and the lady gave me a list of girls she has working. She didn't sound very nice on the phone. Hmmm and tempted but yet worried.

kingkong

Have come across this site and am thinking about trying it out. Been a while since I went to a massage parlor but am tempted to see adelle on there if those pics are even real. Looks a little bit like a shit set up. .  But Might give them a ring now to see who's on. Will report back if I decide on it.

External Link/Members Only

I have had 5 of the girls on the site at least, but it was a couple of years ago when I last used them and some of the girls pics don't seem to have been updated since then. I would doubt many of them will still be working. They never seem to update the rota, all in all a very unprofessional outfit.

Offline jackaroo2

Used them once about 4 years ago. Girl I saw gave good service inc. OWO though said she had been told not to. But she wasn't the girl in the photo and was at best a 5/10 for looks, 7/10 for body. Flat was in East Quayside. Definitely at least another two people in the flat at the same time. Bit odd, perhaps even dodgy, so never used them again.

Strachen1982

Used them once about 4 years ago. Girl I saw gave good service inc. OWO though said she had been told not to. But she wasn't the girl in the photo and was at best a 5/10 for looks, 7/10 for body. Flat was in East Quayside. Definitely at least another two people in the flat at the same time. Bit odd, perhaps even dodgy, so never used them again.

Yeah when I rang up the woman(if you can call her that) sort of said in an abrut way that her girls are of a high class standard. I Asked what the rates were and was told £60 for 30 min but she could do a special for me for £45 if I went today ha.  She then asked were I was from and that set my alarms bells ringing. Why would she want to know that?