Author Topic: Lexi Prada x - Farringdon - B&S  (Read 3692 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7665824) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Handym4n989

Meet happened in July 2024. Was feeling horny after a night out, and have found this red head Brazilian's profile on AW. Gave her a call, usual "Yes, I'm free baby. Will you come and visit me?". Address given, but once I arrived there were two girls available, none of them looked like my red haired, but did fancy Lexi, so went ahead with the meet. I'm unable to find now the original AW profile that I called the first time.

Link:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

(Sorry, I'm really bad in getting the proper AW Link)

Price:
£140 for 45 minutes + £20 for DFK

The Location:
Usual block of fats near Farringdon. Fit for purpose however, it took me some time to figure out how to use the shower.

The Lady:
Around 5'4" with dirty blonde hair, very petite size 4, gym toned, with fake C cup tits (really firm, but I do like them that way, so no issue) and arse implants. She was wearing a black 1 set lingerie, and I don't think she realised but one of her breasts was out, which I found really appealing.  :lol:

Services:
LFK, OW, 69, Sex

The meet:
Sorted the paperwork, asked for shower. Once back she was waiting for me in the bedroom. Started with LFK with some tongue action, which was nice, but it never turned into a "eating your face off snog fest" DFK. We then moved onto the bed, where she put on the dom for some OW, some nice suction and attention to the balls but it never went into DT. I've asked for 69, which she was happy to oblige to. Positioned herself onto my face and I really enjoyed eating her pussy which was clean and fresh.

Asked to have sex and we went trough the motions, CG, RCG, doggy and mish. The highlight was when I was pounding her grabbing her by her hands and pulling them back. She asked me to fuck her faster and harder, which was a real turn on. Finished in mish.

She cleaned me up and laid next to me, which gave the impressions of bit of a GFE. I actually found her really stunning, and I was ready to go in a couple of minutes.

Round 2 was exactly the same and I finished on top her cumming on her tits.

Cleaned me up, no shower taken as I was on my way home anyway. I ran into the next punter in the hallway, but I was a bit tipsy and didn’t really mind. However, he didn’t seem too pleased, so I guess he wasn’t thrilled about running into me.

Conclusion:
Even though, this was a B&S, I'm going to give it a low positive, as Lexi was really good looking and I did have a good time, but the B&S, firm fake tits and running into the other punter might have put down others more.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline goodguy22london

Thanks for the review! When you said there were two WGs, does it imply it was an agent number?

Offline Handym4n989

Thanks for the review! When you said there were two WGs, does it imply it was an agent number?

I've entered the flat and Lexi and her room mate were in the corridor. They asked which one of them I'd like to go with or if maybe I'd like a threesome? I asked to go with Lexi because she was the fitter, but the other WG was hot as well.

Hope that clarifies it!  :)

Can I actually post the other WGs AW Link here, as I found her as well. Does anybody know?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 07:29:27 pm by Handym4n989 »

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Can I actually post the other WGs AW Link here, as I found her as well. Does anybody know?

Just to confirm you actually saw the girl that you have attached the pictures for?


INTEL
I have compiled a complete list of all the profiles used by this crew, they are a seasoned B&S operation with circa 20 profiles in operation at any given time.

You will most likely find the original profile from the links I have provided on this page https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403571.msg4076400#msg4076400

Offline Handym4n989

Just to confirm you actually saw the girl that you have attached the pictures for?

Correct, I've seen the girl that I've posted the pictures of.

Also, thanks for the intel. Very informative!

Offline Puntermcpuntface

This is curious. I was thinking about seeing Lexi Prada as i'm in Covent Garden tomorrow. It's so confusing that a b&s operation is in place, but the girls they switch to are also sexy? I mean, I appreciate the OP wanted to see the girl he intended to see and was still given a decent girl, I just presumed b&s you usually find a girl that doesn't meet the expectations of the girl in the ad by any stretch.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
This is curious. I was thinking about seeing Lexi Prada as i'm in Covent Garden tomorrow. It's so confusing that a b&s operation is in place, but the girls they switch to are also sexy? I mean, I appreciate the OP wanted to see the girl he intended to see and was still given a decent girl, I just presumed b&s you usually find a girl that doesn't meet the expectations of the girl in the ad by any stretch.
I’m confused!
7 years here matey, where are your reviews?

Offline Puntermcpuntface

I’m confused!
7 years here matey, where are your reviews?

Very inactive on the scene for a while, so I've reactivated the old account. When I see someone I'll review them :-)

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Very inactive on the scene for a while, so I've reactivated the old account. When I see someone I'll review them :-)
Appreciate the reply thank you  :drinks: