Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica_posh IG3  (Read 6687 times)

8 review(s) for jessica_posh (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jessica yesterday. 2 reviews on here with divided views but I definitely rate her a positive. Good English when she answered phone and was happy to see me at short notice. Ilford can be a nightmare to get around and it was but she had no problem with my delay. Difficult to park in her street but stop at the pay and display on High Road before you turn into her street.

She opened the door and I was gobsmacked by tall ( 6 foot)vision in black bodysuit. Went up stairs and into a well prepared room with candles, music and a leather sofa and a decent bed, such a change from most of the rooms in that part of London. She sat with me on the bed to discuss business and seemed disappointed I didn't have a beer or any of the other drinks she had on offer. She changed into a lingerie set when I asked and started work, firstly by taking of the bright red lipstick she had on, then moving in to lightly kiss me all over.

She is the girl in the photos but they slightly disguise her Slavic skin tone, and her breasts are smaller than shown, but she is very good looking with a very toned body. She shrank by 4" when she took shoes off but she has a great pair of pins. She delivered a great double pop vanilla all covered service with minimal kissing, as I wanted. Great eye-content and very friendly and relaxed throughout.

The whole thing was classier and "better" than a typical AW punt and was more like the one2one girls in Hertfordshire, who cost £130 for the hour.

She is Romanian and is a star

west8

Jesus, she looks f-i-t beyond belief ...

Is she really as stunning as the pics suggest?

password02

Good review - I remember the sofa well as we started our session on there before we moved onto the bed - Her 30 mins session IMO is a Big Positive at £50 - Really cannot go wrong at this price - I might just pop over to do a 2nd review for 30 mins and see if I can push the Neutral to a Big Positive

:hi:

west8

I'm sold .. is she near a tube station guys?

password02

Jesus, she looks f-i-t beyond belief ...

Is she really as stunning as the pics suggest?

May be an idea to read the 2 reviews and make your own mind up. IMO her 30 mins rate is very good at £50 and may return to see her 

west8

Cheers pw - interesting reading.

If Ilford were not so far - and not so inaccessible without a car - I'd be there like a shot.

bigone

Cheers pw - interesting reading.

If Ilford were not so far - and not so inaccessible without a car - I'd be there like a shot.
They do have train stations in this part of the world  :kissgirl:
 Bigone

Offline jonny

Saw her earlier this year, very friendly girl with minimal kissing. Photos are a bit flattering but well worth £50 for 1/2 hr. Seven Kings station is about 10 - 15 mins walk.

Offline jonny

There are 2 other girls work in the same house all same pricing structure, has anyone seen them?

Offline brushhand811

good advice above, the pictures are a stylised, westernised image of her, someone on here described here as like Nicole Scherzinger which is closer to her ethnic appearance, she is very good looking but don't expect exact match to photo.

Driving to her location and parking is no worse than any other part of London, her street is one with loads of dropped kerbs for off-road parking, so restricting space but it is not residents permits and didn't take me long to find pay and display at shops.

May well return for half hour, bargain of Adultwork

Pboy

Hi, I'm bit of a lurker here. I have seen Jessica , she has very nice figure quite tall. I have see inna from the house, she is very good looking, I love her hair style. She don't like doggie becuase she don't like people looking at back hole. Services are basic, no kissing and no 69 but don't mind u going down on her.

P

helmsdale

I saw her for a third time about a month ago. I didn't get any of the sexy extras, the heavy breathing and the nude dancing that I got the previous two visits but nevertheless I had a very good service and went over my half- hour with post-coital chatting.

Offline The_Don

I saw her for a third time about a month ago. I didn't get any of the sexy extras, the heavy breathing and the nude dancing that I got the previous two visits but nevertheless I had a very good service and went over my half- hour with post-coital chatting.

She don't like doggie becuase she don't like people looking at back hole. Services are basic, no kissing and no 69 but don't mind u going down on her.

P

So is she now getting jaded? I'm no anal fan but Doggy is good for me.

I love cosmo (romford) so could punt and eat (driving is good but ont for central london)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:56:35 am by The_Don »

Offline brushhand811

I think those last 2 quotes are about 2 different girls, the first is about jessica, the second about inna.

I did some doggy with inna, she looks great from that (or any angle) she did make some comment about it but it wasn't a problem.

Seriously considering a visit today, they are both great

my review of inna https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41650.msg555475;topicseen#msg555475
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:51:21 pm by brushhand811 »

helmsdale

So is she now getting jaded? I'm no anal fan but Doggy is good for me.

I love cosmo (romford) so could punt and eat (driving is good but ont for central london)

Jessica is far from being jaded but she likes to be spontaneous as she says in her profile. She really likes to engage with her mind and body with clients and has never hurried me. I have no idea if she does doggy or not as I have only requested missionary and cowgirl. She did not kiss me on her first visit but on subsequent visits she does very light french kissing.

Offline brushhand811

I notice jessica has now put up some discrete but real pictures of herself, lovely

Must have seen all the discussion about what she really looks like!