Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla Exotic or Pamela - Tooting  (Read 2212 times)

1 review(s) for bailey5207941 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location - I've been before so easy to find as its Right by tooting train station next to the Lidl's, But i have a warning for any punters who plan to go when its dark its a VERY unsavoury area with lots dodgy characters on every corner in hoodys etc. so please be careful.
Parking is available after the permit holder restrictions end. Otherwise you can just park inside the lidl.

Clean tidy modern apartment, super friendly male maid.

Comms - with the male made, very polite and clear with directions/instructions/descriptions.

Girl - Early 40's I'd guess, OK English, despite the photo-shopped photos she's really an attractive woman, very curvy, C cup breasts and a big Juicy round bottom that holds itself up and appears perfectly rounded and natural.

Services  - OWO, sex in any position, face sitting. (I dont know about DFK OR FK)

Main event -  After sorting out the paperwork we both undressed and I sat on the bed, she made a beeline for my cock with wet wipes I thought "oh no" this isn't a good sign.

But after realising that I was immaculately clean and smelling fresh she really did throw her whole body into the task at hand, quite literally smothering my with her body and kissing me all over. She made me believe she was really into it.
Fantastic wet OWO, loads of ball sucking and attention this went on for ages.

The sex was good, lots of life in her she really got into it. GREAT.

when time was nearing an end I decided I'd like to pop with abit of face sitting which she happily obliged.

It didn't end there during the clean-up she made sure every last drop of spunk was worked out of my cock with her hand, whilst still sucking and playing with my balls in her mouth. Excellent.

I paid £60 for 30mins + £20 extra for OWO.

Would i recommend: Yes

Would i return: Yes eventually.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

west8

super friendly male maid.

Super friendly as in 'amorous' ?  ;)

Offline pumps

Super friendly as in 'amorous' ?  ;)

No, More like a pro in the Hospitality field ;)

Offline webpunter

Just as well Pumps put some photos up.  Coz she's fucked off from AW ?  She looks fit & as dirty as fuck 

Offline yoko

This is the profile, pumps made a typo mistake by accident in his post

the girls change each week from what i'v gathered. And they always upload the currents weeks girl from what it seems

Offline pumps

This is the profile, pumps made a typo mistake by accident in his post

the girls change each week from what i'v gathered. And they always upload the currents weeks girl from what it seems

^^ This

Offline Questlove

Very different experience had by me, must of caught her on a bad day - have put review up, waiting for it to be approved as its my first

Offline pumps

Very different experience had by me, must of caught her on a bad day - have put review up, waiting for it to be approved as its my first

So I've read