Author Topic: Sweet Thia Lila Burnley  (Read 2623 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7192394) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline randyrobbie

Fancied a bit of something oriental but look at the prices of massages plus extras though Lila better option for FS.

Easy place to find in just outside of town centre.

paid £70 for 30 mins.

Started off with a 5 minute massage but it was focused more on CCs.
on the turn over I found her to be fully naked and she encourage me to have a feel of her whole body. After some mutual rubs covered bj and attempt at deep throat but she couldn't manage it all.
The she climbed on the old boy and rode me like I have never been ridden before. She is a lunatic and I must say how I didn't finish in seconds is a mystery. Bent her over few a few minutes then finished off all over her lovely chest.

Well worth a visit.

Online Derrick101

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,577
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 07:48:29 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Doctormike



Offline The donald

She’s from Laos
Now in Scarborough

Offline Alf G

Must tour a bit.
Now in St Helens.