External Link/Members Only 20 mins quickie £30
Location- Longsight / Fallowfield - ordinary road in okay area despite the post code of M14.
I visited the much reviewed (by mainly one bloke c20 times) Natalie a month ago - his reviews inspired me to visit as I'm into the more mature lady these days.
She offers a local service for local people and like Tulip Tattsyrup is wary of strangers having more than enough on servicing her regulars.
Pretty impressive knockers and a pleasant disposition.
She has, like me, certainly seen life and I'm sure would not particularly want to spend her time in the rented downstairs seedy front room with a bin full of used tissues given the choice, however it served it purpose. House has a mild cannabis smell but not from her room and it is a student area so I don't mark that against her!
Cursory massage but hey I wasn't there for that, with a quick turn over and down to a BJ very quickly, boy she looks good with a cock in her mouth, as most women do! She is quite orally gifted but I didn't hear her sing, giving me a prolonged deep blowjob. Then after a bit of doggy, she rode me yeehaw! until I shot my load - all safe.
Would I go again - yes I probably would, good vfm in these austere times.