Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VioletGrayxxx (outcall)  (Read 2572 times)

10 review(s) for VioletGrayxxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish outcall girls have, in my opinion, always been a reliable source of good shags and Violet is no exception. She scores well in that she can combine interesting, intelligent girlfriend with sexy slut.

Comms via text and phone were easy to set up the meet. Violet has lived here for a couple of years and speaks English very well.

There was a slight hiccup as she just missed a train and hadn't realised that trains down to this London outpost are not so frequent in the evenings. I did get profuse apologies, but it didn't really matter as there was still time for a full hour and get her back on the last train.

Violet is not the classic Polish blonde. Pretty in a girl next door way, with long dark hair she looks more Italian. She has what I would call "the body of a woman". As she said to me when there was a slight hiatus getting her dress off "the trouble is my ass is one size bigger than the rest of me". But I found those curves to be vital and responsive, so no complaints from me. And an utterly magnificent pair of tits that loved to be touched.

What I got was one full hour of full on GFE. When we got indoors she took of her coat to reveal (her words) a slutty dress. Everything straining to be released. But I didn't have long to admire that view, as her tongue was straight into my mouth and her hands all over me. I had to break off to give her the money which she had quite forgotten.

[Aside: she did tell me that she had had no bookings at all the previous week with no phone number on AW. With phone number up she is now getting booked.]

We retired to a sofa for more kissing and touching and it wasn't long before she guided my fingers inside her, she was really wet. Then to the bedroom where she undressed me and started OWO which was great. Lots of variety, deep sometimes.

The time came for a condom, and she started in that clumsy, awkward way that sometimes makes you limp. So I suggested that she put it on with her mouth. She seemed surprised at how easy and nice it was, and she guided me in with her on top.

We had planned a CIM/facial finish, but urgency overtook us and I came inside her. We had about 15 mins left and I was still semi-hard so it was back to OWO. I realised that I was not going to come again and that I hadn't yet tasted her. So with a combination of tongue and fingers I brought her to a shuddering wet climax.

No leaping up to get dressed, we lay in each others arms, kissing and touching until we had to go to catch the train.

bigone

Nice review mate. Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
Bigone

sash

your calling her on a premium number, so watch your text and call charges. I thought it was only 070xxx numbers but it appears this number 074 is on some non standard network hence charge you if on EE, Voda, O2.

maybe she knows, maybe she doesnt but YOU know now ;)

your calling her on a premium number, so watch your text and call charges. I thought it was only 070xxx numbers but it appears this number 074 is on some non standard network hence charge you if on EE, Voda, O2.

maybe she knows, maybe she doesnt but YOU know now ;)
Well, there is nothing showing on my bill. Just checked with O2 live help and 074 numbers are included in allowances.

A quick Google shows that there used to be an issue with some 0740 numbers, so I think your information is either outdated or only applies to certain networks.

sash

Sub,
looks like a nice find as she seems very GFE on the phone.
Its premium rate on VodaFone

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish outcall girls have, in my opinion, always been a reliable source of good shags and Violet is no exception. She scores well in that she can combine interesting, intelligent girlfriend with sexy slut.

Comms via text and phone were easy to set up the meet. Violet has lived here for a couple of years and speaks English very well.

There was a slight hiccup as she just missed a train and hadn't realised that trains down to this London outpost are not so frequent in the evenings. I did get profuse apologies, but it didn't really matter as there was still time for a full hour and get her back on the last train.

Violet is not the classic Polish blonde. Pretty in a girl next door way, with long dark hair she looks more Italian. She has what I would call "the body of a woman". As she said to me when there was a slight hiatus getting her dress off "the trouble is my ass is one size bigger than the rest of me". But I found those curves to be vital and responsive, so no complaints from me. And an utterly magnificent pair of tits that loved to be touched.

What I got was one full hour of full on GFE. When we got indoors she took of her coat to reveal (her words) a slutty dress. Everything straining to be released. But I didn't have long to admire that view, as her tongue was straight into my mouth and her hands all over me. I had to break off to give her the money which she had quite forgotten.

[Aside: she did tell me that she had had no bookings at all the previous week with no phone number on AW. With phone number up she is now getting booked.]

We retired to a sofa for more kissing and touching and it wasn't long before she guided my fingers inside her, she was really wet. Then to the bedroom where she undressed me and started OWO which was great. Lots of variety, deep sometimes.

The time came for a condom, and she started in that clumsy, awkward way that sometimes makes you limp. So I suggested that she put it on with her mouth. She seemed surprised at how easy and nice it was, and she guided me in with her on top.

We had planned a CIM/facial finish, but urgency overtook us and I came inside her. We had about 15 mins left and I was still semi-hard so it was back to OWO. I realised that I was not going to come again and that I hadn't yet tasted her. So with a combination of tongue and fingers I brought her to a shuddering wet climax.

No leaping up to get dressed, we lay in each others arms, kissing and touching until we had to go to catch the train.

I saw her yesterday and had a very similar experience to yourself.

I wondered if she was Romanian at first (although if she was, her service was much better that Romanians are supposed to give), but she told me she was half Polish half Iranian. She doesn't have a typical Polish accent either - she said herself some people thinks she's French, so I don't know.
TBH I don't care - I had a great time with her.

I was going to get her to finish me by hand on her tits, but like you came during sex. This very rarely happens with me these days (last time was about a year ago with Natalie Minx, one of my all-time favourites), but her pussy just felt so nice. It was really wet from the RO and 69 that we had had, but still tight and stimulating. It really felt like she was enjoying getting fucked.

Outcalls are no good for me, but she said that she was thinking of increasing the number of hotel incalls she does.
I don't know how busy she's been, but she still retains that enthusiasm that some girls either never have to begin with or else lose in time. That enthusiasm, to me, is the biggest turn-on of all.

I also liked the way that she was only wearing eye make-up, no lipstick or perfume. She said that she didn't want to get lipstick or perfume on punters "in case you get caught" - also as I was getting dressed she picked one of her long black hairs from my shirt.
It's nice to see that sort of consideration, and she is a genuinely nice girl I think.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:26:45 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Sedlmayer

Sub,
looks like a nice find as she seems very GFE on the phone.
Its premium rate on VodaFone

She is a nice GFE, and is now using a standard mobile number. Doing hotel incalls too.

She doesn't have a typical Polish accent either - she said herself some people thinks she's French, so I don't know.
She told me that her second language is Russian - that's what she learned at school, and has learnt English as a third language since. That might explain the accent.

Glad that enthusiasm is still there, as you rightly say it's a big turn on.

Offline Sedlmayer

She told me that her second language is Russian - that's what she learned at school, and has learnt English as a third language since. That might explain the accent.

Glad that enthusiasm is still there, as you rightly say it's a big turn on.

She's a really nice girl, and your review was a factor in choosing her, so thanks. Doesn't seem like she's changed in the time between you seeing her and now, which is good to see.
Cheers  :drinks:

london

sound you both had a good time ,  :lol:

love when WG enjoying their time too . that will proper punting   :lol:

from pic I think she is about size 14 , she is too big . isn't she ?

Depends on your taste.

She is certainly no stick insect, but equally she is not a fat lump either, and the body is full of vitality.

Offline Sedlmayer

sound you both had a good time ,  :lol:

love when WG enjoying their time too . that will proper punting   :lol:

No, I think she's a nice buxom girl with a nice rounded bum and wonderful firm bouncy tits.
She might be too big for you, but not for Sublime or me.
She hasn't got a big floppy belly and wobbling thighs, but she is cuddly, no question.
She's not for fans of skinny girls, clearly, so this is subjective, but I think she's really nice, and I'm no BBW fan, trust me.
It IS horses for courses....