Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca 19Teen  (Read 1652 times)

moneybags123

New girl on AW, size 6, very slim very hot, anybody seen her yet. European girl, doesn't check e-mail, I texted her and she responded, in Dartford. Has an authentication photo, any feedback about this girl would be appreciated, it's a bit of a trek for me, I was waiting for feedback on AW but that won't happen. The really hot girls are all the same, why don't they ever check/read/reply to emails/requests....

Sorry not sure how to insert hyperlink for her page.

Quesadilla

New girl on AW, size 6, very slim very hot, anybody seen her yet. European girl, doesn't check e-mail, I texted her and she responded, in Dartford. Has an authentication photo, any feedback about this girl would be appreciated, it's a bit of a trek for me, I was waiting for feedback on AW but that won't happen. The really hot girls are all the same, why don't they ever check/read/reply to emails/requests....

Sorry not sure how to insert hyperlink for her page.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bottom line is there are too many well reviewed / rated girls here on UKP for me to try unrated Romanians on AW no matter how nice they look - even with a verifiication pic.

Anyway probably a bit too skinny for me personally and no CIM so wouldn't even make my TOFTT list.

Offline Wowgeek

No CIM and a stupid bloody name. Why make me say 'teen' twice in my head?

James999

Verified, Romanian  :thumbsdown:

And I'm sure I've seen those pics around on AW before  :thumbsdown:

moneybags123

Yeah I thought I've seen those pics before and I agree no cim is poor. I think I will give her a miss then and wait for someone better. Cheers guys for speedy responses.

LL

Verified, Romanian  :thumbsdown:

And I'm sure I've seen those pics around on AW before  :thumbsdown:
I recognise them too (and not just from my own wet dreams!)

Offline ralhar

"Why make me say 'teen' twice in my head?"

LOL

Offline boomting_

"Why make me say 'teen' twice in my head?"

LOL

LOL x2

She looks just my type but @ 100p/h is way too high as she is unproven, and the dartford area is shitty. I think @ 80p/h I would be a weekly regular, depending on her performance Ofcourse.

west8

No CIM and a stupid bloody name. Why make me say 'teen' twice in my head?

hahaha! :D

moneybags123

If anybody see's her let me know, that verification picture looks a lot better full size! Just a shame it's Dartford.