Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INNA Walton, Liverpool  (Read 2380 times)

Offline alan999

External Link/Members Only

Sixty quid is a lot of money when you think about it; 20 lagers in my local, a good night out in town, even a seat at a Premier League game. Why then do some girls not see that this is quite a bit of money and therefore should at least try to make an effort?
I thought I'd try someone different one dinner hour so plumped for INNA based with her friend in a terraced house overlooked by the Everton ground. The neighbourhood was reasonably quiet and after a quick wait on the door Inna invited me in. Like a lot of Eastern European girls (she's probably Romanian but told me she was Spanish) she is very pretty and slim, but unfortunately like a lot of them, just seems devoid of any warmth and personality. She ushered me into the rather gloomy back room where I made my request of half an hours massage with happy ending. I then underwent a rather perfunctory "sports" massage probably more suited to a 1500m runner than a middle aged man looking for a vague hint of eroticism and sensuality. After that I turned over and got the "happy" ending requested, although Inna seemed far from being happy, taking my appointment as being yet another sleazy old bastard after some dirty fun. Fun it certainly wasn't, no smiles, little conversation and me left wandering why I didn't go to the nearby Thai place off Walton Lane.

Steptoe

Since you were already in Walton then you could have gone to see one of these
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35221.msg545509#msg545509

OK, Thai may not float your boat but ------  :D :D for me

Steptoe