Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Superb Abbey (Maidenhead)  (Read 2370 times)

1 review(s) for Superb_Abbey (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestGump

Was in need of a punt today and thought I'd try one for the team. Sadly it didn't turn out as I'd hoped/expected.

External Link/Members Only

Venue: A hotel by the Thames in Maidenhead. It was just fine for me.
Comms: all done by phone. I got a good impression from the couple of convos we had.
Punt rate quoted/paid: £100 p/h
The girl: Abbey is a petite little lady standing no more than 5'0" - 5'2" and very lean and trim with it. Stated age 22 is totally believable. She's facially attractive and lovely long blondeish hair. Face is quite heavily acne scarred but she'd made an effort to cover that up with foundation. She's got a lovely rack which is in proportion with her size and perfectly shaped. A sight to behold as is her amazing bum. She was fully shaved, and I'd describe it as a lippy pussy.

The service: A good start with Abbey being welcoming, compliant and friendly towards me as I entered the room.

We had a brief conversation about services and straight away she said no anal on offer but that everything else was available. Anal isn't a service I normally go for so wasn't deterred by that. I asked whether she charged extra for anything in her list of enjoys to which she replied "no". She then went on to reveal that she doesn't like receiving oral. So at that point I said I was on my way. She then back-tracked and said ok to receiving oral.

I paid and used the bathroom to freshen up and then down to business. A nice kiss and cuddle on the bed leading into mutual fondling. The kissing is very light with a bit of parted lips kissing and tongue tip exploring. But defo not dfk.

I asked that we partake of a little mutual oral with Abbey on top. She didn't like me using my hands to gently spread her pussy lips apart so I just went to work with my tongue instead. Her oral on me was very light and mostly hands with just a little mouth action. She clearly didn't like having her pussy licked because after a couple of minutes she climbed off and asked if she could put condom on me. I asked for more oral instead. Access to her pussy wasn't volunteered again.

After a while I said lets get the condom on and went for a spot of cowgirl. She's got a tight little pussy and it was a very nice fuck. But she soon said she couldn't cope with being on top any more. So we went for a spot of missionary. This was ok but not great for me. So I asked if she'd give me more oral. She was happy to do that. That evolved into a lubed handjob which was better but she tired and I ended up finishing myself off.

I then asked if I could have a quick massage but was advised that there was only about 6 minutes left. So I scooted off to have a shower instead. It didn't seem like I'd been there that long but when I checked my phone I saw that she was right about the time.

All-in-all it was an outstandingly lacklustre punt. No real enthusiasm or effort invested by Abbey unfortunately, hence the negative. It's a shame because she's got a gorgeous body which truly is a sight to behold. Oh well.  :thumbsdown:

Offline ForrestGump

Correction stated age is 24, not 22. Still totally believable.  :)

Offline ForrestGump

She now has a new profile and name changed to Angela69xx.

Based on my own experience of her I find it truly unbelievable that she's managed to receive 3 positive feedbacks on her profile, all of them left within the space of 24 just hours.  :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

I find it truly unbelievable that she's managed to receive 3 positive feedbacks on her profile, all of them left within the space of 24 just hours.

Forrest you must be going through a cynical phase. We all know AW feedback is 100% reliable  :lol:. With all the 3 reviews from clients with Zero feedback, Angel doesn't even have the foresight to leave time between reviews and get one of her prossie mates to at least give her feedback on her no doubt duplication of accounts.  :dash:

Offline ForrestGump

Yes, H&L, I'm far too cynical. But I really do try not to be.  :)

Angela's clearly a smart businesswoman who knows time=money, so can't afford to waste it.

Presumably she had to dump her previous profile when, I'm guessing, she received too much negative feedback. But profile swapping's not really a problem when glowing feedback is apparently so readily available.  ;)

Offline hockogrockle

Sounds a bit harsh to give her a negative. After all, isn't a "lacklustre punt with no real enthusiasm" the perfect description of a "neutral" rating? She didn't mess you about, she didn't short change you on time, (you must have been enjoying yourself to have been unaware of the passage of time) and her only real sins seem to be a certain degree of fussiness, and the lack of enthusiasm you referred to. If you only give positives to really enthusiastic fuckers, you are a very harsh critic indeed! However, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, and I'm not trying to pick a fight.

bighands

Sounds a bit harsh to give her a negative. After all, isn't a "lacklustre punt with no real enthusiasm" the perfect description of a "neutral" rating? She didn't mess you about, she didn't short change you on time, (you must have been enjoying yourself to have been unaware of the passage of time) and her only real sins seem to be a certain degree of fussiness, and the lack of enthusiasm you referred to. If you only give positives to really enthusiastic fuckers, you are a very harsh critic indeed! However, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, and I'm not trying to pick a fight.

Likewise, not aiming to pick a fight - all our own opinions are perfectly valid - but I'm with FG on this one. I think far too many of us put up with unsatisfactory punts and try and put them down as OK. If you paid money for a rental car and it only spluttered down the motorway at 60 mph (but it got there) you would not be happy and it would be a negative review. Attitude is (for my money) one of the most important factors in a punt.

Offline ForrestGump

...her only real sins seem to be a certain degree of fussiness, and the lack of enthusiasm you referred to...

Good feedback. Thanks for sharing with me.  :thumbsup:

Read any of my reviews and you'll see that I'm very partial to ro, hence I only chose to chance my hand when I saw she had that in her list of "enjoys". So you can imagine my disappointment when stood in front of her she said "no ro" when I checked its availability before handing over the payment. She then changed her mind only as I said I was no longer interested. Alas it turned out she clearly wasn't happy with allowing ro because it wasn't then graciously allowed. She really ought to have let me walk rather than agreeing to do something she clearly doesn't enjoy and only does under duress. That, in my opinion, is tantamount to lying.

My take-away from this is to keep on walking the next time I'm faced with the same scenario in future. Her take-away from this is my money and this negative review, which I'm happy to stand by.

Offline HappyandLucky

All ratings are in the eye of the punter  and their particular requirements, to some a negative others a positive. The lack of real kissing, limited pussy touching, lubed up hand job to finish when Oral requested and lack of enthusiasm aka unable to put on a good act.  If I visited and got this service I would rate it as negative, you would rate as a neutral, so I'm not sure what the point of you questioning someones rating unless your desire was to  A) start a fray B) you have penchant for white knighting. :hi:

ATMIV

All ratings are in the eye of the punter  and their particular requirements, to some a negative others a positive. The lack of real kissing, limited pussy touching, lubed up hand job to finish when Oral requested and lack of enthusiasm aka unable to put on a good act.  If I visited and got this service I would rate it as negative, you would rate as a neutral, so I'm not sure what the point of you questioning someones rating unless your desire was to  A) start a fray B) you have penchant for white knighting. :hi:

+1

I am with you on this review FG

Offline ForrestGump

...Attitude is (for my money) one of the most important factors in a punt.

Exactly right, bighands. If there's one thing I've learned in my relatively short time punting it's this ^^. It's quite a rare commodity but is so worth seeking out and paying - even paying over the odds - for imo. And without it a punt inevitably disappoints and therefore warrants a negative.

Harsh? Some will say so. But I expect good service when I'm paying roughly £2/minute for a girl's time. And I expect most punters will agree with me on this.

Jay Jamz

Saw this girl earlier today for 30 minutes! Not bad, but not great either....

Booking was simple and hassle free. Was given the address through text and told to get in touch when I arrived.

Arrived to the hotel and sent a text to let her know I was there, and received an instant reply saying 'just a few minutes', which was a bit annoying as it was raining outside and I didn't fancy hanging around in the reception....10 minutes later, received another text saying 'call me' - called and was told the floor and room number. Cool. Made my way up and could see that you needed an access key card to gain entrance to the corridor. Called again to ask her to come out, but she said I'd need to wait until someone passes through as she didn't want to leave the room (being extra cautious I guess). This could have been a nightmare, but luckily a lad came out of the door within a minute, so I walked through and found the room.....

Gave a little knock, walked in, and was greeted by a young pleasant girl (far more petite in person than her profile pics suggest) with a nice smile, naked, with just a towel half hanging off as she giggled and explained that she'd just got out of the shower. She then started to make conversation, saying she really likes the town and asking some questions about me and where I'm from, general small talk. She then asked me to strip off and get on the bed....

I was offered a back massage to begin with and accepted - as a mediocre massage attempt began (you can tell that this is not her forte) she carried on asking questions, which I didn't mind as her english was pretty good, and was mainly asking about my gym regime and how often I go (blah blah) and talking about her own attempts at trying to go at least twice a week, amusing.

After a few minutes she asked if I was ready for some oral and offered it either 'with' or 'without', which is a rarity. She asked that if choosing without, not to CIM. I always opt for 'with' when I've taken a punt (a bit funny like that) so said that 'with' is fine. She went to work and was pretty good at deep throating - enjoyable and pretty good effort. Still wasn't exactly rock hard though, as the tactical 'wank' 30 minutes before was starting to backfire (had problems with unloading too quick in previous punts). Nevertheless, she asked if I was ready for sex, to which I said 'yes' as I figured I'd go with the flow.

She asked how I wanted it and I asked for her on top - She grabbed the 'lube' bottle but after a few attempts of it squirting, she realised there was none left, which was a bit awkward. During this, I'd almost completely gone soft, which was rather worrying. As I wasn't quite hard enough, she asked me to go on top and I gave it a go as she lightly put her fingers near to my anal area and I played with her clit. Still wasn't happening though and was thrusting her with a semi hard cock, which was boring for both of us. She suggested an alternative and asked if I wanted a hand job 'without' and said that I could cum all over her at the end - not a bad idea. She ripped off the rubber and gave a pretty decent hand job in just the right spot and I ended up coming in minutes. Unleashed all over chest and that was that.

Got dressed and she asked some more questions, asking if I live in this town (for the second time) and then again claiming that she really likes it here. Probably could have hung around for a bit chatting if I wanted to as she seemed keen to talk throughout the whole thing, but couldn't be assed and said my goodbyes pretty swiftly.

I'd give this a neutral/positive overall, mainly for the awkward hotel entrance, and the fact I didn't even get a proper shag out of it (which was my fault more than hers).

Nice girl though and probably would see her again in the future, for a longer time with more services planned.

Offline ForrestGump

Hi Jay Jamz, Glad to hear you had a more enjoyable experience with this girl than I did.

You should copy and paste your text into a separate neutral/positive review so that folks can see both mine and yours as separate and differing perceptions of this girl.  :)