Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My next punt, any ideas lads?  (Read 1689 times)

Toshiba

Changing tact a bit

Im wanting recommendations lads

I fancy .......size 6/8 , 5'6 max, biggish tits , cim, the works, great attitude eager to please

Now as i dont get on AW im looking for links, i will travel from tyneside to alnwick furthest north, bottom end of durham south

Off you go lads  ;)

sentinel

So does that mean you don't want to see a girl featured on AW or just that you don't like using the site.

You've also not mentioned any particular age group or nationality.

Offline foreverchanges

If she's working next week HC I would definitely recommend Lola of Diamonds.saw her a few weeks ago and she ticks all the required boxes.

Offline Highlander

Avoid Lola. She's an unreliable time waster. I had a booking arranged with her yesterday, Quayside incall that I cancelled other plans so I could attend, I arrived and she wasn't there. She hadn't bothered her arse to turn up and didnt inform Diamonds/myself.

Toshiba

So does that mean you don't want to see a girl featured on AW or just that you don't like using the site.

You've also not mentioned any particular age group or nationality.

any recommendations from anywhere, AW is something i dont really use tbh, any age, no EE

cheers

Toshiba

If she's working next week HC I would definitely recommend Lola of Diamonds.saw her a few weeks ago and she ticks all the required boxes.

she's 5'7  :thumbsdown: :wacko:

nfcs2007

For me I kinda want to try olga from Diamond, the body look smashing and really need to try Lily Delphine from Armor but really hard to get the booking :(

Toshiba

For me I kinda want to try olga from Diamond, the body look smashing and really need to try Lily Delphine from Armor but really hard to get the booking :(

olga...........no ive read bad things

lily is an option if i can get a booking

nfcs2007

Oh really , lucky i didnt book olga then thanks for the head up mate

Offline johnny34

What about Holly at Amour?  Height/size etc fits your request.

Not sure about cim, good feedback on amours website. Perhaps someone here can comment who may have seen her.

Toshiba

What about Holly at Amour?  Height/size etc fits your request.

Not sure about cim, good feedback on amours website. Perhaps someone here can comment who may have seen her.

also chelsea at diamonds, again ive read she's rubbish

Offline johnny34

also chelsea at diamonds, again ive read she's rubbish
Thanks HC, i hadn't realised it was the same girl. Never fancied 'Chelsea' at diamonds but had thought about Holly. Just goes to show how useful ukp can be.

Offline jackaroo2

Highlander, Lola was locked in her flat by her flatmate for 18 hours by mistake on Saturday. It explains her non-appearance on Saturday. Doesn't explain why she hadn't contacted agency by the time of your appointment, which I presume was morning or very early afternoon as when I phoned for an appointment mid-afternoon they were very aware of her unavailability. Not much fun for you, admittedly. Having met her she comes across very genuinely.

Offline Desperate Dan

Definitely go for Lily Delphine if you've not seen her before mate, like you say if you can get book up as I know she is very popular. Best punt I've had in a long time!

Offline Bengeo13

Hi HC, I can only imagine its the height stipulation that has put you off the following:-
Honey - External Link/Members Only
As has been mentioned to you before that's no excuse mate. She will have you horizontal in no time!
No problem heightwise though with her duo partner
Jade - External Link/Members Only
IMHO these two are about the best around at the moment, not to exclude Lily of course, or the assured quality from a long list whom you will have already seen.

Offline ManInBlack

Hi HC, I can only imagine its the height stipulation that has put you off the following:-
Honey - External Link/Members Only
As has been mentioned to you before that's no excuse mate. She will have you horizontal in no time!
No problem heightwise though with her duo partner
Jade - External Link/Members Only
IMHO these two are about the best around at the moment, not to exclude Lily of course, or the assured quality from a long list whom you will have already seen.

I'd second Honey and/or Jade, had a duo with them yesterday and in terms of looks, attitude and services I think they're close to the full package. 

Only issue HC may have is that I've read he doesn't use AW and they're email only so wouldn't be able to book them

Offline Uniformad

I'd second Honey and/or Jade, had a duo with them yesterday and in terms of looks, attitude and services I think they're close to the full package. 

Only issue HC may have is that I've read he doesn't use AW and they're email only so wouldn't be able to book them

Tried to book honey many times but she has never responded to my emails  :scare: