Contrary To Reports She Was Alright With MeEvery time her profile pops up I'm tempted by those titties but reports of her being grumpy had kept me away. This particular time the cover shot of her pushing her tits up in the black dress had me sold and I decided to go and see for myself.
External Link/Members OnlyLocation Apartment block in the Five Ways area of central Birmingham not in ULEZ.
Comms Initial phone call then text from there on after all straight forward and prompt.
Price £80 for half an hour.
The Girl/Session A little taller than I imagined, no bubble butt and quite a few tattoos but those money makers are for real. Started off with CBJ, girl certainly knows how to give head. Having a right good go at it. She would have sucked all session if I hadn't suggested sex as time was running out. She jumps on top to begin and she is riding like there is no tomorrow, no better sight than those orbs swinging in my face. On to doggy and I give her a good pounding before I ask if I can finish on her tits. It was like, Dah, did you even have to ask. Worth the entrance price alone her wanking me off all over those lovely tits.
Since the meet I've looked deeper/read some of those Negative reviews and maybe I would have given her a swerve. All I can say is although I sensed there is an edge to her she was alright with me.