Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Phwoar! New fitty (but Romanian) -Rafaella xx  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Gluckman

External Link/Members Only

Hot as hell, and very good pricing consider her likes. Still, no feedback yet, wonder if anyone would TOFTT.

Offline jesus_jones

I wouldn't bother.

Saw her 3 years ago in Fulham Broadway in a flat next to a green grocers. It was the least discreet entrance I have ever made into a wg's flat, as she was standing outside the door in a robe and fluffy slippers to collect me. She has popped up sporadically since then, always under the name Rafaella and sometimes offering outcalls only. When I saw her, she appeared just like her photos and had an incredibly round ass, but wouldn't even let me do doggy because I was 'too big' and she didn't trust me to keep my thrusts shallow. Was massively frustrating.

She refused to do owo and gave me 1 proper DFK, before which she asked me "do you lick pussy? I don't kiss man who lick pussy".

Smothered my dick in lube and only allowed mish. The only positive was that she was incredibly tight. I came much faster than I normally do, despite how lacking in eroticism the whole experience was. I remember she just kept making stupid pouty faces at me and saying "ooo baybeee! fuck fuck fuck!". I was so confused.

Oddly I think she liked me and was very affectionate post-punt, clinging onto my arm and asking me lots of personal shit, telling me she liked my hair and running her hands through it. She called her flatmate out of her room and said to me, she will be jealous that you see me and not her...err what? Her friend looked like a proper gypsy, practically Indian in skin complexion but with blue eyes. She was a barebacker if I remember correctly, and was all over me as I tried to leave the flat, telling me to see her next time. I reckon it was all a ploy to get me to piss another £70 down the drain.

Anyway, that was 3 years ago, but I can't imagine Rafaella's service would have magically improved since then. Cue the inevitable 'typical Romanian skank' bullshit...

Offline Gluckman

Fair enough, and that's what this site is all about! Thanks

Offline Turtle1

Offline jamesdoug

was this one ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She seems working with the hungarians in Wimbledon...

Offline jamesdoug

sorry I didn't see your link...