Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 3102 times)


54 review(s) for lady.vivxx (48 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline da26

lady.vivxx External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £160 Canning Town - June

Last of my short reviews as this one already has loads. Adding to her other positive reviews this was a great session from start to end. Nice friendly chat on arrival, she is a little quirky... would not want to piss her off. Quick shower and then lots of DFK, DT, RO and protected sex (mish, doggy, cowgirl).

Recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review,  been trying to see her but the sporadic days and not having a number there has slowed me down.

Offline da26

Thanks for the review,  been trying to see her but the sporadic days and not having a number there has slowed me down.

Yes, I've tried in the past to get a booking to no avail. Guess I was lucky that day.

Offline Saltnpepper

Yes, I've tried in the past to get a booking to no avail. Guess I was lucky that day.

Vía emails ?

Offline da26

Vía emails ?

Nope. I called her on the day late morning / midday. Then had to do a booking request as per her instructions.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 03:09:12 pm by da26 »

Offline johndoexxx765

lady.vivxx External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £160 Canning Town - June

Last of my short reviews as this one already has loads. Adding to her other positive reviews this was a great session from start to end. Nice friendly chat on arrival, she is a little quirky... would not want to piss her off. Quick shower and then lots of DFK, DT, RO and protected sex (mish, doggy, cowgirl).

Recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

I tried to book her via email but since my AW profile has no feedback, she declined :(

Offline Saltnpepper

Nope. I called her on the day late morning / midday. Then had to do a booking request as per her instructions.

Oh ok I'll keep an eye for the number, cheers.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,417
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
lady.vivxx External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £160 Canning Town - June

Last of my short reviews as this one already has loads. Adding to her other positive reviews this was a great session from start to end. Nice friendly chat on arrival, she is a little quirky... would not want to piss her off. Quick shower and then lots of DFK, DT, RO and protected sex (mish, doggy, cowgirl).

Recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only
How’s she looking these days… face and body-wise?  Age? Her AW pics have been the same ones for years now.

Offline da26

How’s she looking these days… face and body-wise?  Age? Her AW pics have been the same ones for years now.

Looks are subjective… I’d say she was good looking, natural slim not gym tight, cute face.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,417
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Looks are subjective… I’d say she was good looking, natural slim not gym tight, cute face.
Cheers   :drinks:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I saw her over a year ago now and wasn't impressed. I agree she is definitely 'quirky' but my main gripe was she shorted me a good 10mins of my booked 45. I'm not the only punter she's done this to either so if you're considering a booking please be aware of this.

Hopefully she also resembles the picture you've posted now as when I saw her she was noticeably larger than her pictures would suggest. She also had a routine she liked to follow and I don't think she'd have liked if I'd try to stray from this. Her OWO was the one highlight though, top marks for that.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,718
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I saw her over a year ago now and wasn't impressed. I agree she is definitely 'quirky' but my main gripe was she shorted me a good 10mins of my booked 45. I'm not the only punter she's done this to either so if you're considering a booking please be aware of this.

Hopefully she also resembles the picture you've posted now as when I saw her she was noticeably larger than her pictures would suggest. She also had a routine she liked to follow and I don't think she'd have liked if I'd try to stray from this. Her OWO was the one highlight though, top marks for that.

Agree she's got a routine and sometimes like to "move things along". I've not been stiffed for time, though. I've not seen her for a little while so whilst understandable that her hourly rate has increased (was £140, now £160), it's a bit disappointing that CIM is now an extra.