Author Topic: Finding punts on telegram  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Zxcv1234

Evening. I’m sure this has been asked before but has anyone tried telegram to find a punt?
There apparently are at least six ladies within 1.2miles of me now.
If they are real they are probably all b&s but just wondered if anyone had any luck.

Offline Natwest

I experimented on Telegran contacting a few. Every single one asked for a deposit via some strange payment method. I used to get contacted all the time by people who were mostly 'staying in my town' and always seemed to have crypto currency as one of their hobbies.

After being contacted by someone who wanted to send me pictures of their under-age sister I deleted the app.

Offline bdyno

Sounds no different to the alleged escorts who use other social media.  Come across them loads, every single one tries the deposit scam.

Stick to finding punts on the sites designed for it.

Offline Rocket1927

Evening. I’m sure this has been asked before but has anyone tried telegram to find a punt?
There apparently are at least six ladies within 1.2miles of me now.
If they are real they are probably all b&s but just wondered if anyone had any luck.

what did you search

Offline RandomGuy99

I wouldn't do that. A scammers' playground

Offline Punting2022

I had similar a french girl of seeking. Her overnight rate was 400 euros. I was ready to book, then she was like i need paying first via a secure method. Said i will share the link with you. I was like get lost scammer.

Offline Zxcv1234

what did you search
I just looked at the ‘find people nearby’ section under contacts. I did think it was all tgtbt but wondered if anyone had risked it.

Offline Punterperson1971

I just looked at the ‘find people nearby’ section under contacts. I did think it was all tgtbt but wondered if anyone had risked it.
Wouldn’t bother they ask for deposits before you meet them it’s normally a gift card from Asda or somewhere

Offline pbj46

Better luck on WeChat if you manage to sign up.