Author Topic: Pimp Mafia Scam Threat and Possible Privacy Breach  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

I wanted to bring to your attention a suspicious message I recently received, which seems to be a scam. The message claims that I owe money to a supposed "escort service" and makes threatening statements about potential harm if payment isn't made. This came from the number: +44 7514402448. The exact content of the message is as follows:

"Yo My name is Frank I see that you have some reports from one of my escorts You booked her, missed with her and make her to lose money! You know how the mafia work in this country. I don’t want any problem with you or your family. You have to pay for your mistake £500 if you don’t want me to come with my boys at your house and take care of you and your family."

I want to make it clear that I have not booked or missed any appointments. In fact, I haven't messaged anyone for over a month, except for two SPs I recently contacted, this week, to inquire about availability for next week. I'm concerned that one of these two individuals might have leaked my number, leading to this scam attempt.

Am I allowed to disclose the names or details of the two SPs I contacted to help identify the source of the leak if other punters experience the same?

Hidden Image/Members Only


« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 10:44:45 am by daviemac »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Welcome to the club.
Numerous reports on here, many of us have received these.
Ignore it, nothing will happen. The rest of us are all still alive

And yes, please identify the profiles you think are linked. Just be aware that usually these messages arrive a week or two after you've made an attempt at contacting a girl (which is normally never replied to). The delay is deliberate to try and hide the linkage
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 10:18:46 am by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
OP - is that your phone number in the screen shot?

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Welcome to the club.
Numerous reports on here, many of us have received these.
Ignore it, nothing will happen. The rest of us are all still alive

Thank you for the reassurance. It's somewhat comforting to know that others have received similar threats without any real consequences. However, it's still concerning to have my number possibly leaked and to receive such a message.

I suspect that one of the two SPs I recently contacted may have shared my information, but I'm not certain. Is it appropriate to share details about the SPs in this forum, or should I refrain from doing so unless I have concrete evidence? I want to ensure I'm following the forum's guidelines and handling this situation responsibly.

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

OP - is that your phone number in the screen shot?

Not my number, that is the number I received the message from. They also tried to call me but I didn't answer, because this was my punting phone.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 10:26:38 am by Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E »

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

While I can't be certain, these are the only two SPs I've messaged recently, and I received a suspicious message shortly afterward.

Here are the links to their profiles:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'm not accusing anyone, as I don't have concrete evidence that these individuals are involved. However, given that these are the only recent interactions I've had, I thought it would be prudent to share this information in case others have had similar experiences.

Offline Roo1

I had the same a few months back but it was a message followed with a phone call saying they are angry Albanian gangsters… I could tell from the accent they were Roms. It’s a numbers game to them, call / message as many people as possible with the hope some poor sod will actually be scared and pay up.

I proceeded to give them abuse on the phone and via text, this continued for a few days until they eventually ended up blocking me lol. We should start a thread where we share the numbers of these scammers so we can all give them a call and message to tell them what we think of them I’m sure they’d soon ditch the number they are using and hopefully drop the scam!!

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Nothing in either of those profiles which would make me think they're the cause of this, and FWIW usually such threats come from Vivastreet accounts. However, no way of knowing either way.
You've got the warning on record now, so if either repeats then they can be more easily identified

Offline Ash-punter

I thought I was alone but I to received a similar message as shown in the screenshot. Happened a couple of days ago. I think it was from a viva Street girl that I was trying to book in Edgware.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ah333

Also received a similar message saying it was from the 'Albanian Mafia'. Blocked, reported as spam. Not going to use VS in the future.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
..............Not going to use VS in the future.

That's overreaction. While VS are clearly the source for most of these problems, similar reports have also come from profiles on other databases including a few from AW.

Offline ah333

That's overreaction. While VS are clearly the source for most of these problems, similar reports have also come from profiles on other databases including a few from AW.

Yeah, absolutely true and fair but it reduces the risk and frankly VS is a last resort as is. More planning and patience = better punts and less interaction with nefarious types.

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

I have never used VS. This came shortly after contacting SP's from AW.

Offline magnetico

Conclusion : always use a punting phone  :bomb:

Offline Colston36

I had the same a few months back but it was a message followed with a phone call saying they are angry Albanian gangsters… I could tell from the accent they were Roms. It’s a numbers game to them, call / message as many people as possible with the hope some poor sod will actually be scared and pay up.

I proceeded to give them abuse on the phone and via text, this continued for a few days until they eventually ended up blocking me lol. We should start a thread where we share the numbers of these scammers so we can all give them a call and message to tell them what we think of them I’m sure they’d soon ditch the number they are using and hopefully drop the scam!!

How do you tell the difference between Albanian and Rom accents? And by Rom do you mean Romanian or Rom as in gypsy - who have 7 different accents?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Dont mess with Frank and Dave...or was it Chaz and Dave?

I suppose these scams work on the basis a small percentage fall for them and YES this is the worse kind of human behaviour.

As suggested

1) Always use punting phone if worried

2) Block number and report to service provider

3) Just block on phone, sms and whatsapp

These low lifes are so cheap they normally wont spend money on SMS/credit and will use whatsapp messaging for free, so the SMS messaging was suprising  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Politest gangsters ever...'Hello my name is Dave/Frank'....Pleasure to meet you  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 09:55:24 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline leo_26

Got a variant of this message yesterday. Blocked the number then he texted me off another number saying some other shit. I just told him to fuck off 😅 not heard back since

Offline Jazzy99

Publish a list of numbers is perhaps a good.idea. We could then preemptively block these numbers.

Offline Surrey1974

I got a similar message on Sunday as follows. Just ignored it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Surrey1974


Offline Xtro


Offline chodu1

Ha! I have hundreds of these from various numbers! It's just a scam. Ignore or if you can be arsed, bored at work etc, play along.

The other scam, is that before giving you the door number, they suddenly ask for a deposit to a hijacked bank account. The house is usually some poor innocent sod/biddy, so don't go kicking it down!

If it's real, tell them to come to the window or at least answer a videocall. This usually shakes out the scammers.

I insist on a selfie-type photo or videocall before any booking. They can give their various bullshit excuses but no pic/vid = no booking.

This is Vivastreet where 90% of ads are fake/manipulated or as I've noted recently, they verify with one real pic, but then populate the rest of the gallery with a very similar model's pics via image search that is similar enough to make you think its really the girl (just not as tarted up/fatter/ bad day) when you turn up.

Always use a punting line.

We need to normalise, no video confirmation = no booking!

Online Garyhart

Ha! I have hundreds of these from various numbers! It's just a scam. Ignore or if you can be arsed, bored at work etc, play along.

The other scam, is that before giving you the door number, they suddenly ask for a deposit to a hijacked bank account. The house is usually some poor innocent sod/biddy, so don't go kicking it down!

If it's real, tell them to come to the window or at least answer a videocall. This usually shakes out the scammers.

I insist on a selfie-type photo or videocall before any booking. They can give their various bullshit excuses but no pic/vid = no booking.

This is Vivastreet where 90% of ads are fake/manipulated or as I've noted recently, they verify with one real pic, but then populate the rest of the gallery with a very similar model's pics via image search that is similar enough to make you think its really the girl (just not as tarted up/fatter/ bad day) when you turn up.

Always use a punting line.

We need to normalise, no video confirmation = no booking!

I don’t think most WGs would be down for a video call. I had a quick glance of your reviews which are almost wholly negative, a better solution would be to just see well reviewed girls who have mostly positives and have face pictures on AW / UKP which multiple punters have stated are accurate.

Agency girls are also another option as most of them have women listed with their faces fully visible and at times an accompanying video

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
as others have said ALWAYS use a punting phone / sim that has no connection to your real life phone, social media etc and read these forums a bit more. Then you would know its quite common, has happened to a lot of guys and nothing to worry about. just block and move on!