Author Topic: Emily Bamboo Natural Therapy King's Cross St Pancras  (Read 901 times)

Offline Moutarde2

External Link/Members Only

This was a not well prepared plan B as I was in the area and was looking for something fun close-by. Called before heading there to know if someone was available and was told yes.

Massage fee £60 / 1 hour.

Arrived at 5 past the hour, paid the fee at the reception and was led to the massage room in the basement by one of the 3 masseuses available who were seated on the armchairs at the back of the reception. They all looked really bored on their phones. 2 middle aged Asians and 1 chubby white girl. The best looking Asian girl (turned out to be Chinese) took me downstairs. Name is Emily.

She was around 40, wore a black tight massage outfit and started a very average massage, alternating back + button then legs + bottom. It felt like she was forcing herself to kill time as 30 minutes is probably her favourite length massage.

Around 35 past the hour she asked me to turn around, asked if I wanted any extras. When asked what was on offer, she suggested a b2b massage for £100. I countered this for £60. She said she could give me a HJ for £60.  :(  Seriously?  I told her this is not the right price, that she could just finish the massage.  She then offered a special b2b massage for £80 because I was a regular customer (not the case, but hey...).  Not really happy.  She asked me for paiement straight away which I found annoying and quickly removed her top but kept her panties.   Decent natural breasts I have to say. She put them in my face for 5 seconds and started a HJ, using all the techniques possible to make me cum ASAP.  So to summarise it ended up being a topless HJ.  I could touch her breasts but no access allowed in her panties.  She kind of refused to slow down and I came within 5 minutes.  I was then offered a shower at 45 past.

As a digression, It looked like the towel was not changed between customers as she hanged it back properly after I finished using it, exactly the way I found it. And also I had the impression it was not 100% dry. Oh well...

But then while I was drying myself, dressing up, some strange small talk started. She was saying she really liked me, that I should ask specifically for her when I come next, that she won't treat me like a customer but like a friend, that she will give me a very special massage next time, that she will give me the best body to body ever for £80... That we have a deal, I help her, she helps me. We are friends now!

I was out 5 minutes before the hour.  So 50 minutes in the shop including 15 minutes of dressing down+wait+shower+dressing up+useless small talk.  :mad:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Sounds like one to forget. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Kojac

External Link/Members Only

Arrived at 5 past the hour, paid the fee at the reception and was led to the massage room in the basement by one of the 3 masseuses available who were seated on the armchairs at the back of the reception. They all looked really bored on their phones. 2 middle aged Asians and 1 chubby white girl. The best looking Asian girl (turned out to be Chinese) took me downstairs. Name is Emily.



@ Moutarde2 the chubby white girl might have been one of the ladies in the reviews below..............just imagine  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401652.msg4061282#msg4061282

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403248.msg4073663#msg4073663
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 09:55:01 pm by Kojac »

Offline Moutarde2

@ Moutarde2 the chubby white girl might have been one of the ladies in the reviews below..............just imagine  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401652.msg4061282#msg4061282

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403248.msg4073663#msg4073663

Yep, she perfectly fits the description of Val33. If I had known...  :unknown: