Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie88dirtynfun  (Read 3393 times)

2 review(s) for Cassie88dirtynfun (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JUICEGORGER

AVOID External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Made an appointment last week, she met me down the road from her flat and then when we got there she pretended that she'd lost her keys and had to climb through the window. Let me in, took money then disappeared, leaving me alone in a flat that was probably not hers....
Total Scam!!!
Unfortunately she has removed the feedback facility on Adultworks!!!
AVOID!!!!

veyronbad

Made an appointment last week, she met me down the road from her flat and then when we got there she pretended that she'd lost her keys and had to climb through the window. Let me in, took money then disappeared, leaving me alone in a flat that was probably not hers....
Total Scam!!!
AVOID!!!!
How did you get out of the place?

sunday

Total Scam!!!
AVOID!!!!

You should add a review in the South West section. A lot of punters from Bristol are unlikely to see this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=21.0

Offline jsparky

Can't believe you book the girl when her photos was all to view -  all I see is a real skank! :scare:

I think you should tell the admins to add her in the blacklist.

StPunt

she only offers in-calls.....i guess now we know why. just seen her pics, what the hell were you thinking?  :scare:

....she didnt need to climb through the open window, she could have just used the letterbox
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:18:17 pm by StPunt »

ogrix

Exactly the same happened to me, although she let me inter her flat the normal way, offered to make me tea, went off to make and disappeared... I felt like such a fool... scanky little bitch too, should of walked as soon as I saw her... lesson learnt.... AVOID her at all costs..

Cornish sub

Exactly the same happened to me, although she let me inter her flat the normal way, offered to make me tea, went off to make and disappeared... I felt like such a fool... scanky little bitch too, should of walked as soon as I saw her... lesson learnt.... AVOID her at all costs..
I don't understand why a WG would do this. Not as in I don't understand why she would rip a client off, but that she'd leave a client she'd just ripped off alone in her own flat. Surely that's an open invitation for the client to nick stuff, ransack the place, shit in her bed or whatever to recoup his losses or get his own back.

Offline Punting Valley

I don't understand why a WG would do this. Not as in I don't understand why she would rip a client off, but that she'd leave a client she'd just ripped off alone in her own flat. Surely that's an open invitation for the client to nick stuff, ransack the place, shit in her bed or whatever to recoup his losses or get his own back.

But OP wasn't even sure if that is her own flat ;)

Cornish sub

But OP wasn't even sure if that is her own flat ;)
I know, but it wasn't the OP I quoted.

Offline Deepstroker

Can't believe you book the girl when her photos was all to view -  all I see is a real skank! :scare:

I think you should tell the admins to add her in the blacklist.

A close inspection of some of the pics reveals bruising. I suspect heroin hooker ,that coupled with her being a bag of bones..

She needs to get help methinks,,shes someones' daughter..

Offline Deepstroker

Uhh

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40842.0

Absolutely shocking...FFS everyone learn how to spot a heroin hooker. Zoon in those pics. They will rob their own mother for their next fix and they have nothing to loose so get mixed up with them and you could be in real danger..

Offline Not_today

Cor , i wish Alex Polizzi was for rent !

ogrix

wish I had shit in her bed, that made me laugh hard, I was so pissed at the time didn't really think of anything like that but, right lets get the hell outta this shit pit and back to reality.  didn't punt for ages after that... only recently took it back up. lucky to say my next punt was a lot better :)

spkmstr48

I know, but it wasn't the OP I quoted.

Just cos Ogrix was let in the "normal way" doesn't mean it was her flat, could easily have broken in before he arrived.

Offline Roth

Her profile is gone now. Good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ogrix

yea i noticed that too, I made a complaint to AW about her, maybe others did too and they took her off, or she realised the game was up lol

Cornish sub

Just cos Ogrix was let in the "normal way" doesn't mean it was her flat, could easily have broken in before he arrived.
What, so she breaks into someone else's place and hangs around in it long enough to allow the punter to turn up and be let in before scarpering with his money, all the while risking the real owner turning up while she's there? Hardly likely, is it?

spkmstr48

What, so she breaks into someone else's place and hangs around in it long enough to allow the punter to turn up and be let in before scarpering with his money, all the while risking the real owner turning up while she's there? Hardly likely, is it?

You have to remember the type of person we're talking about. Bearing that in mind, just as likely it is her own place.

Cornish sub

You have to remember the type of person we're talking about. Bearing that in mind, just as likely it is her own place.
Think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

spkmstr48

Think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Not convinced we are disagreeing.

I just said could be either of the 2 options.

So what, you're 101% sure it's a particular answer or you have a third?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Cornish sub

Not convinced we are disagreeing.

I just said could be either of the 2 options.

So what, you're 101% sure it's a particular answer or you have a third?

No, I'm not 101% sure it's a particular answer, nor do I have a 3rd. I'm just saying that, in my opinion, your version of events is highly unlikely. Now before you continue going round in circles with this, notice I said only that it's my opinion, that's all.

spkmstr48

No, I'm not 101% sure it's a particular answer, nor do I have a 3rd. I'm just saying that, in my opinion, your version of events is highly unlikely. Now before you continue going round in circles with this, notice I said only that it's my opinion, that's all.

It's not my "version of events" just suggesting a possibility, bored with this but my UKP settings will ensure I don't see your reply.

Cornish sub

It's not my "version of events" just suggesting a possibility, bored with this but my UKP settings will ensure I don't see your reply.

Hmm, so he took the hands over ears, "Can't hear you, nah nah nah nah nah," childish way out to ensure getting the last word. Oh well, don't think I'll lose any sleep over being blocked by him.

Offline Deepstroker

Cor , i wish Alex Polizzi was for rent !

You and me both mate. For that woman i would break my punting fast..